Author Topic: How and when do I get a CD?  (Read 4954 times)

microsoftfree

Re: How and when do I get a CD?
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 01:08:03 pm »
Alas! I only got films!  :(

Keri

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2009, 08:29:38 am »
Hi,
I just posted all this on Bambi's (Whitney's) thread. I took home my films too. I had to wait a week or so (maybe 5 days) for my follow up with my ENT. The MRI tech woulnd't / couln't tell me anything. My husband and I  (kids too) all looked at my films. My husband had xrays from some hearing problems he had had (colostiatoma, or however it's spelled) so we tried to compare the two! Of course, in our ignorance what could we know. I thought about seeing if a nurse I knew would take a look and if she could tell me anythign. But Gary (husband) said that would put too much pressure on her if she was wrong (or right for that matter). So we just looked at the shapes. It was interesting - like looking at clouds in the sky and seeing what they looked like. After my doc showed me the tumor on my film, then i could see it.
The waiting isn't fun - I hope you find out something soon. Let us know!
Keri
1.5 left side; hearing loss; translab scheduled for 1/29/09 at Univ of MD at Baltimore
My head feels weird!!

microsoftfree

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2009, 02:17:07 pm »
I know what you mean about no knowing what's suppose to be bright and not. My untrained eye tells me I have several, but would have to include my eyeballs in that count, too! LOL