Author Topic: AN Yank coming to the UK  (Read 2781 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
AN Yank coming to the UK
« on: March 11, 2013, 10:16:44 am »
Hi all,

Many here know that I am married to a Brit... who's family is in the Dorset area. Last time we were there, we had an AN get-together brunch and it was great to meet folks from the area.

We are heading back to the UK in April. If you are in the Dorset area (or don't mind traveling there) for a get together, please let me know. The village where my inlaws live already have a few AN'ers (not on the forums) that I check up on and would be great to see you all.

Please send me a PM/email here on this site for details.

Hope to say "Cheers" to you face to face.

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Islandgirl

Re: AN Yank coming to the UK
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 05:40:55 pm »
Hi ppearl214
I am interested in your posting. I am in the UK in Hampshire which is next door to Dorset.  I had gamma knife at the beginning of January this year.  I am curious as you have said there are a number of ANers in the village where your in laws live. I am wondering where that might be in Dorset as for many years I was also a frequent visitor to Dorset to the Blandford Forum area if you have ever heard of that district.  Also when and where is the brunch going to be please ?.  I'm not sure I would be able to make it really but you never know. Thanks for any info.  Christine.     

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: AN Yank coming to the UK
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 04:37:47 am »
Hi Christine,

You have PM/email here :)  It notes all details and hoping you can join us! :)

Any others interested in meeting up?

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"