Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 783931 times)

Battyp

Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2006, 09:22:04 pm »
You Larry you and Mark need to come up with your own beauties list.  You can see we've been diligently working on our beefy guy list  lol

Oh NO Mr Bill!!  Capt Deb can't have migraines then she can't captain us.  Deb hopefully you're migrain will pass quick..if not then can I have your alloted time with matthew :D

Mark

« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2006, 11:31:31 pm »
My own beauties list, really. Boy , if I said anything other than my wife I would be in serious trouble. But if we're doing the fantasy thing, how about

Heather Locklear
Jennifer Anniston
Teri Hatcher
University of North Carolina
University of Kentucky

Whoops , sorry about the last two I was thinking about my March Madness basket ball picks   :D

mark
CK for a 2 cm AN with Dr. Chang/ Dr. Gibbs at Stanford
November 2001

Battyp

« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2006, 11:52:38 pm »
Heather can't go but the other two are just fine.  Doesn't your wife have to stay home and watch the kids?  do we need to find some stray kids?  clean the house?  I'm sure we can think of a good distraction lol

Glad you weren't thinking of bringing the entire teams with you  lol

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2006, 12:10:35 am »
Mark,

I would have to choose my wife as well (I would anyway - she is a stunner - even at 50). Anyway, as backup, being from down under, I would have Jennifer Hawkins (Miss World) dropping those grapes, one at a time.

Larry
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Mark

« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2006, 12:37:11 am »
Larry,

I'm not familiar with Jennifer Hawkins, but if you can e-mail me a picture I'll consider changing my vote  ;D

Mark
CK for a 2 cm AN with Dr. Chang/ Dr. Gibbs at Stanford
November 2001

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2006, 09:31:31 am »
Ahoy Mateys!

Yo Mark!
UNC? Come on!  Got beat by BC in tournament. I'm a HUGE Duke fan (Dad went there for undergrad)

Wenches--we definitley need to take J.J. Redd*** with us even tho he's a little young. Suggest you watch the Big Dance to check him out.

Migraine over, but a little woozy from meds--going to the beauty parlor today as a reward for surviving another whopper!  I promise not to have one on our cruise, but I think we need a back up skipper--Gennysmom is a sailor and she can take the helm it I crap out!

I have to ponder the whole taking the spouse thing--I quit seducing, pillaging and plundering when I met Mr. Right (Dr. Love I call him)

Anchors aweigh!
Captain Deb 8)

"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2006, 09:43:28 am »
Mark, I am sooooooooooooo squealing to Nancy about what you wrote!  I DO have your home number! hehehehehehe! :)

Capt'n Deb, glad to hear you are feeling better and thrilled you are going to pamper yourself today to make up for yesterday. Woozie can be fun, woozie over Matthew is even better!  ;)

Hey Batty-one... how is... um.....B.O.B? ;)  Is "he" keeping you happy????

*walks off giggling*
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2006, 10:15:21 am »
Oh Phyl, you bad!!!  he he he he  :o

I agree, you fellas need to work on your own feeders of grapes.  As long as they stay away from our beefcakes.  Now, as for the spouses, sure, I could say I'd take my boyfriend and be all smarmy, and he IS my hunk-a-hunka, but seriously, if we're all fantasizing here, why go with what you know?  You wouldn't fantasize about winning 1K because that's what you have in the bank!  You'd go for the 1 Billion because you can. 

Now keep reality out of here!!!!   ;) 

3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #143 on: March 14, 2006, 10:24:40 am »
I ain't bad... me be kewl!  ;D

The cheeky bloke is staying home in London while I'm on this cruise. I've earned it, I'm going and all the Matthew's and such... I am so there! Better cover your manly derriere's cuz I'm coming a-pinchin'! :D

"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #144 on: March 14, 2006, 10:44:04 am »
All 'a ye naughty wenches be SOOO BAAAAAD!!!!

OK no familiarity--fantasy only!
I'm takin' Sawyer and J.J. as my personal cabin boys and ye can PINCH but that's it!  For some reason the list won't let me spell out J. J.'s last name because it thinks it's a naughty word!

Captain Deb 8)
Lover of all "tings" naughty-cal ;)

Battyp

« Reply #145 on: March 14, 2006, 10:44:33 am »
Phyl you just best leave my B.o.B. alone!  lol  Me no share!

Genny's mom can always be the back up captain..and we can always just stop the boat for some extra party time with the beef cakes if need be!

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2006, 10:48:36 am »
OH!
By the way--
Welcome back Kilroy!
Where did you stop on your cruise?  I've been just about everyplace  in the Caribbean on my 25 year vacation living down there.  Haven't been sailing since my AN was diagnosed and treated but I'm RARIN' to go!
Glad to have you back

Captain Deb 8)
Head pirate wench :o (at least for now--we take turns!)

matti

« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2006, 11:37:37 am »
This is all just a fantasy ???  Now you tell me >:( 

Glad you are feeling better Capt. Deb!

BattyP - You keeping secrets from me?

I am going to do a google search on Jennifer Hawkins and I will report my findings.

matti

3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #148 on: March 14, 2006, 12:55:45 pm »
I'll be back up captain, but I HAVE to have a bite of Sawyer.  Just a small one.  I'm not that greedy.  After he's doused in chocolate, of course.  Deal?

Did we ever figure out a bartender?  I feel this is a very important oversight.  We already said no to Tom, which is just fine with me....any thoughts?  What was the other guys name in Coctail?  The Aussie....I can see him but I forget his name.  Not too bad looking though...

And for ports of call...I'm in on the V.I.'s, and may I also suggest the Grenadines?  Beautiful little cays down there.  The Caymens too.  And I've always wanted to go to the Seychelles....if we're making a trip of it.

Batty you can bring B.o.B if you want to, and I'm sure no one will want to "share".  It's kinda like sharing toothbrushes....we all need our own.
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

matti

« Reply #149 on: March 14, 2006, 01:50:11 pm »
Larry -  Sorry to have to tell you this, but boarding pass is denied for Miss Jennifer Hawkins. Read somewhere she is not only famous for her Miss Universe Crown, but also her red thong. Hope you understand how someone like her could really mess up all of our well thought out plans. Mark's list is ok, as most of them are starting to show a little wear and tear.  ;D

Gennysmom -You just keeping plannning our ports of call, you're doing an awesome job! I think (short term memory kicking in) Static volunteered to be our bartender. Am I right BattyP??? help me with my memory!

Again, please accept our apologies Larry  ;)

3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50