Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 777756 times)

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #2190 on: January 20, 2008, 05:34:48 pm »
Now Mr Jimmy, He luuuuuurrrrves flying boats.  Usta have him a Grumman Goose! I've flown in one many times as it usta be the only way to get to St Croix from St. John to visit me Pappy.  Hurricane Hugo ate them all and they don't make them no more.  The co-pilot seat was a bona-fide passenger seat and I loved sitting up there.  Made sure I got there an hour early to be the first in line to get it.  Waited at the bar and drank rum punches in line!

Anyhow, The PBW simply MUST learn to fly!  I guess we need to kidnap Robert DeNiro and a few Lithium Crystals from the Starship Enterprise!

Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

marg

« Reply #2191 on: January 20, 2008, 08:05:08 pm »
 We're pirates right??!!  ....so raise the Jolly Roger and lets go take the Spruce Goose ... it's big enouth to put the PBW in and then fly us to Switzerland for that chocolate....    I'd say we could go get the Enterprise with Capt. Kirk - but he abandoned ship and became a lawyer (last time I saw him on T.V. ).... oh wait !  Doesn't that mean that he is a pirate too....  (afer all Grandma Wendy told Peter he had become a pirate when he became a lawyer in the movie Hook) so maybe Kirk woulld like to come along after all.

Marg
Marg 
 4 mm  AN removed .. middle fossa   5/07 OHSU  Dr. Delashaw
AN scraped off facial nerve & balance nerve removed
 MRI  follow up showed AN gone ... thank you God
Some facial paralysis- . SSD weeks after surgery.  Trans-Ear Nov.2007 ... it really helps !

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
« Reply #2192 on: January 21, 2008, 07:22:03 am »
As the PBW's reader I had some catchin up to do.............All caught up and ready to fly.  I like the sounds of that..........plenty of chocolate?  Feather dusters?  Cap Guns?  Captain Kirk?  I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone...................I like it 8)
Wench Brendalu reading ready
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #2193 on: February 03, 2008, 01:57:33 pm »
AAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! to all o' ye Wenches and Scallywags!!!!

It is sooooooo bloody dreary where I am I thought we needed to sail to a beautiful sunny BEACH!!!!!

How bout we all  go for a nice snorkle around that little cay and then meet up fer brelly drinks on the poop deck in an hour or so? Sound good? Grab yer fins and over the side wiv ye! Last one in's a rotten egg!

KER-SPLASH!!!!!

Capt Deb
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 01:59:32 pm by Captain Deb »
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Brendalu

« Reply #2194 on: February 03, 2008, 06:49:47 pm »
Dreary but finally warm here!  I'll be waitin for the snorkles! I got my fins on and already had a drink or two so I won't sink!!  That beaches looks familiar and beautiful................
Brendalu
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #2195 on: February 03, 2008, 07:33:26 pm »
Dreary here too with lots of snow!!!!  I hate it.  My 18 yr old, 3rd son is returning from the Dominican tonight.  He went for a week to help build shelter in the mountains with the Scarborough Foreign Missions.  He was back in a town yesterday and he called me.  It was 32c in the shade.  LOVELY!!

Capt Deb I'm your first mate, I need a holiday.  I was just trying to talk my husband into taking me to Cuba or the Mayan Riviera.  What's a girl gotta do to get a holiday, eh?

Anne Marie
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #2196 on: February 03, 2008, 08:16:42 pm »
seems the standoff between Captain Parrot and Mozin ol' Mary fizzled out when OMG16 unstuck her self from the deck and flattenned both of them with her scrubbin brush.

Meanwhile the newly appointed ship's councillor, (prettier than Councillor Troy on The Enterprise and Councillor Troy is pretty) girly whirly a.k.a Phyl, who doubles up as cruise director has  decided that the carribean is the place to go coz all the northern hemisphere crew are feeling rather cold having to shovel all that splenda from the deck and unless we get a wriggle on, the entire crew be seein' the ship's councillor.

Its party, party, party time. We all deserve a drink or 39 and the captain, shivering in her knicker bockers tells the helmsman (or should that be person) warp factor 9.9 - heading "out there".

Will the PBW make it to the carribean before the crew sober up (you see they have cleaned out the grogmeister's supplies).
Will the girly whirly need to get a big diary book.
Will the PBW find 00.9% fat free Tim tams? (in ya dreams yootie!)
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #2197 on: February 04, 2008, 07:00:20 am »
(ppssssttt, yo, Laz!  BBQ'd here yesterday! Set the campfire a-flame, put the meat on the grille with veggies and preparing to do warm weather dances around the open pit flames!)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

HeadCase2

• Carpe Grog
« Reply #2198 on: February 04, 2008, 07:58:42 am »
Capt.
  Is that St. John with Tortola in the background?  Wish I could instantly transport myself there right now.
Rob
1.5 X 1.0 cm AN- left side
Retrosigmoid 2/9/06
Duke Univ. Hospital

GrogMeister of the PBW

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #2199 on: February 04, 2008, 05:54:21 pm »
That is St. John!  Trunk Bay where all the tourists go.  Usually a place to avoid like the plague!!!   It's very pretty tho, that shot is taken from a curve in the road where it opens up and that's what you see!   

Time for a nice drink and some yummy chow from the Crow's Next in Cruz Bay!!!  Now that would beat the winter blues!  Conch fritters and a nice rum punch!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #2200 on: February 05, 2008, 08:24:29 pm »
In the interests of keeping the PBW afloat and full of new adventures and wanting to see 100,000 views,  I have decided to retire from the role of chronologer effective immediately. However, we must find the right person or bird (we have a few parrots around) to take over the mantle. My story lines are now too tired (not that imaginative anymore).

Sooooo, I have decided to elect the Captain, the cursed cruise director and myself as the panel to choose the next chronologer.

The competion is open to everyone and everything except for sea monsters. You must be a member of the PBW crew to be eligible to win. Initiation is usually through walking the plank.

The challenge is to write a paragraph of no more than 10 lines (concentration span is shot and doesn't allow for any more detail) describing the PBW's next adventure.

The basis for judging will be 9 points for the level of bribe and 1 point for content!

The competition closes on Wednesday 13th Feb AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) Thats sorta like Tuesday for Northern hemisphere folk.

Here is your chance for creativity and don't forget to buy the VB (beer).

Happy writing crew.

Laz

2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #2201 on: February 05, 2008, 09:32:16 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :'(  :'(  :'(

*runs up to Laz and gives big, MASSIVE huggles*

*sniffs back a tear*

*walks up to judging table, takes a seat waiting for the Captn and Laz to take a seat as well*
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

HeadCase2

• Carpe Grog
« Reply #2202 on: February 06, 2008, 09:59:22 am »
Laz,
  Sorry to hear about your retirement.  I've enjoyed the adventures and "embroilogios" that the PBW has gotten into.  I hearby propose that the Capt give you the title of Chronologer Emeritius, in hopes that we might coax a few lines from you now and then if enough libation is applied.
Regards,
  Rob
1.5 X 1.0 cm AN- left side
Retrosigmoid 2/9/06
Duke Univ. Hospital

GrogMeister of the PBW

OMG16

« Reply #2203 on: February 09, 2008, 11:08:41 pm »
Oh I'm sorry to hear of your retirement.  :'(  What if there is no one qualified or unwilling to bribe does that mean we will get to keep you forever!  I am of course only thinking of myself.  You are the best and your high heels will be hard to fill.  We will have to have your feather duster bronzed.  Take care 16.
I believe you are given choices in life and it is not what has happened to you that defines who you are.  It is how you handle the situation and finding the positive in an almost hopeless situation that counts the most.  My son is my hero and I have had the pleasure of learning this from him.

Brendalu

« Reply #2204 on: February 10, 2008, 06:30:12 am »
Laz,
I join Phyl with the sniffles and massive "huggles",  I stayed up all night long quite a while back to ready from page one through page, I think it was a little over one hundred.  I must say that your imagination kept the night oils burning for me as I laughed and hooted and woke my husband up with my "noise".  Your creative juices will be missed.  I, like the others hope you will throw us a line or two, when your energy and brain matter allow.......................
Hugs and if the feather duster gets bronzed OMG16 will need a new one, bronzed will cause scratches and maybe a concussion or two.
Wench Brendalu
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT