Author Topic: Tornadoes  (Read 1670 times)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
Tornadoes
« on: February 06, 2008, 06:29:34 pm »
here is hoping that none of our AN family have been affected by the recent tornadoes that have swept across the mid U.S. And also a warm hug for those that unfortunately have been affected.

Laz
From down under.
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

hendi51

Re: Tornadoes
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 07:35:52 pm »
The tornado in Highland, Ar touched down 5 miles from my house. We had no damage but very little is left in Highland. Thankfully no one was killed.
My husband had translab 3/15/2011 for 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm left side AN at
Methodist University Hospital in
Memphis, Tn

lori67

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 12:00:32 pm »
I'm pretty sure Moses himself was standing on my roof that night - because the line of storms was headed right for us in Middle TN - at the last minute it kinda split down the middle and went north and south of us.  It was amazing that we didn't have any damage at all.  I think my guardian angel was working overtime that night!  Phew.. we Yankees are not used to these things.  Gimme a hurricane anyday over a tornado!

Thanks for thinking of us over here, Laz...(many of us were down under that night too - but our down under refers to the basement.)
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 03:19:13 pm »
saying prayers for those that perished  :'(... and sending huggles to those that are dealing with it's aftermath.  Good to see you here, hendi and lori... and even more thankful you all are safe   :-*

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"