Author Topic: Just Some Info I Wanted To Share  (Read 1663 times)

28Lisa

• pre opt
Just Some Info I Wanted To Share
« on: April 16, 2009, 07:24:04 am »
Was drinking my morning coffee, while on utube and came across "OR Live", so I went to the main site and did a search of AN.........thought Id share for the newbies, there are some other interesting stuff on there too...
http://www.or-live.com/StJoseph/1599/event/webcast_win.cfm?

Have a blessed day

Lisa ;)
A.N. 4+cm, 9/11/07 @ NY Presbyterian Hospital, Dr. Phillip Stieg
post opt - partial facial paralysis on left side, total hear loss on left side, speech altered, loss of taste, smell,balance, loss of sensation on right side from shoulder down, low motor skills, eye weight 11/07

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: Just Some Info I Wanted To Share
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 11:22:40 am »
Thanks, Lisa - for providing a link to the video from Saint Joseph's hospital in Wisconsin.  It was an interesting overview of the Gamma Knife process.  It's really amazing how much detailed medical information is available on the internet but unfortunately, AN info is a bit hard to come by.  This video is an exception - and so, appreciated.  :)

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.