Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775037 times)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #315 on: March 23, 2006, 11:43:28 pm »
okey dokey cokeys.

Good to hear that Phyl is needing some fun - it is, the best remedy. But hey, Phyl, can you now understand parrot? I will put my thinking cap on over the next day to come up with a better story line. It's the weekend coming up for us down under - yipppppeeeeee.

Oooooh, someone just gave me a Tim Tam - do you guys get those bickies? They are the best. Yummmmmmmm.

Ooops, choccie on my shirt, oh no, its like lipstick - a dead give away.

Monday's weigh in is not looking good - I am forecasting being sick then!

Hey, a joke, not a very good one but... What's the difference between a duck?

Now, before you wackos ask, "and what". I repeat, what's the difference between a duck.

Now, I don't want any smart remarks, and Batty,, a clue, no toys come into it.

ok, I'll tell you - "one leg's both the same. - get it????  I've been telling this joke for 20 years and still don't understand it. Gee, roll on the weekend. Hey guys, enjoy your forthcoming Friday -LOVL whilst I sleep in and have bacon and eggs for brekky.

Watch this thread for the next episode of the good ship BP
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

thecakes

« Reply #316 on: March 24, 2006, 05:30:40 am »
  Good morning to you all.  I am going to Toledo today, to go prom dress shopping with my daughter.  My other daughter lives in Toledo.  She goes to the University.  We will stop and pick her up.  Just my 2 daughters and me, should be fun.

DeniseSmith

« Reply #317 on: March 24, 2006, 07:54:36 am »
Have a great time shoppin, cakes!

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #318 on: March 24, 2006, 11:03:18 am »
Hey cakes--well now "prom?"  We all know you are REALLY goin' to Toledo to find your "wench wear " for the cruise!  I heard Toledo is the "wench wear" capital o' the Midwest!  Better suck it in good when ya try on them bustiers!!!! :o

Capt Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #319 on: March 24, 2006, 12:49:14 pm »
I understand parrott very well now... and yes.. her voice certainly did make me think about her  :P ;) so, ask away... now that I have spoken to our dear head Capt'n, ask me and I will tell you to help with the next chapter.  Just don't have me in her cabin in private.  I don't think I can trust her! ;)

xoxoxo
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #320 on: March 24, 2006, 04:39:17 pm »
AAAAARRRR!
Whadda ya mean ye wench ye!  Can't trust yer dear ole' Capn Deb?  Jus' cuz me motto bein" "seduce, pillage and plunder" mean ye can't trust yers truly?  AAAAAARRRRR!!!!! Me feelin's is hurt!  I ain't sunk no one yet matey!

AAAAWWWK!
Captain Deb

thecakes

« Reply #321 on: March 24, 2006, 05:32:35 pm »
   Well , well, captain Deb.  I can't keep a secret from none of ya.  Big sale going on now on all wench wear.  All sizes and colors.  We found a beautiful one in hot pink, a real steal.

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #322 on: March 24, 2006, 05:37:25 pm »
Hope it's got lotsa sparkles and floatation!  Easy ta find ya if ya go over the side!
Me Wenches is the Best!
Capt Deb 8)

Battyp

« Reply #323 on: March 24, 2006, 10:12:09 pm »
Hey cakes the pink ones mine!!!

Lar have you heard about the wenches having a four way?  Kinky eh?  We tried to get phyl to take a pic but both her hands were full...hmmm..what do you suppose she was holding?   :o

We had to start our weekend out right especially knowing you were having your brekky....were you doing it with the duck?  My niece has this thang with a duck  lol

phyl said you need to send us a milky way...will ya do it?  :-*

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #324 on: March 24, 2006, 11:13:41 pm »
Hey cakes the pink ones mine!!!

Lar have you heard about the wenches having a four way?  Kinky eh?  We tried to get phyl to take a pic but both her hands were full...hmmm..what do you suppose she was holding?   :o

We had to start our weekend out right especially knowing you were having your brekky....were you doing it with the duck?  My niece has this thang with a duck  lol

phyl said you need to send us a milky way...will ya do it?  :-*

It ain't a Milky Way, you ninny!  It's a Cadbury 3-wishes!  :D

Yet, I had all four of us in wishes tonight... hehehehehehe! ;) :P :P :P
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Battyp

« Reply #325 on: March 24, 2006, 11:15:27 pm »
Dang and I even wrote it down...next time I'll actually read my note  lol  Memory just ain't so good now.  OOPS  :-[

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #326 on: March 24, 2006, 11:20:28 pm »
heck, we've got dr's notes for (insert temp ailment such as memory loss, balance, hang nail, overdrawn checking acct, etc. here)

Battyp

« Reply #327 on: March 24, 2006, 11:24:45 pm »
Capt Deb Larry the cable guy said not to have sex with a parrot as he'll tell the neighbors...hmmm....

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #328 on: March 25, 2006, 03:34:26 am »
To the rescue from the crowd comes Pink Patti, dressed in this rather hot number in pink of course, swoops down towards Phyl and matti and with magical Cyberknife treatment, restores Phyl and matti to their wicked normal selves. Ah, that felt really good said Phyl, I could do with a few more treatments of that stuff (pretty corny but heh, not getting well paid for this job).

Everyone hightails back to the good ship BP, with screams and squarks and ooohhhhs, and aaaahhhhs (whoops, thats next episode).

Once back safely on the ship, Boppie decides to teach everyone ballet. Now there's a twist but the wacky wenches think, mmm some good moves here for.......

Stay tuned for the next episode when, will the coast guard complain over the loud funny noises com,ing from the good ship BP, will the parrot learn to flush the toilet instead of dirtying the deck, will we discover what Phyl is clutching (had to be careful with the spelling there) in her hands. Stay tuned you wild things - hey, that might be a good title for a song???

Laz, alias, leisure suit Larry the lounge lizard (but thats another story / thread)
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

matti

« Reply #329 on: March 25, 2006, 12:34:12 pm »
 Larry....You are the highlight of my day!  I can't remember when I have laughed this much!  ;D

Thanks,
wench matti
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50