Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775221 times)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #1185 on: September 09, 2006, 12:27:04 am »
puff, puff.

I's all walked out. Busy day today and sorry Capt. Didn't call ya coz didn't get time. Anyway, I will call tomorrow.

SEATTLE is a boooooooooooootiful city except, when this scallywag asked "where is the dunny"? I got a strange look. After some sign language (and we won't go there), it's called a restroom.

Anyway, the good news for the wenches is the choccies turned up.

See ya soon.

Laz (head drops onto keyboard and starts snoring).
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #1186 on: September 09, 2006, 03:57:44 pm »
Laz,
Went to the Mall and bought killer scallywench pants at J. Jill with a gazillion pockets for PHONE!!!
Can't miss your call this time unless I'm buck nekkid. Which I don't plan to be. Hope you are having a blast with the Trekkies in yer Klingon (Pirates of the Galaxy) duds. Kiss alla them wenches and scallywags fer me that you are SOOOO lucky to get to meet in person!
Capt Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1187 on: September 10, 2006, 12:35:01 pm »
Captain's log--Stardate 09.10.2006

The Goode Ship princess Batty Wench enters Puget Sound-and low and behold--the entrance to the harbour is blocked by a bunch of TUGBOATS!  Stop! Stop! their Captains yell--you can't enter the harbour--there has been a terrible accident!

"What kind of flippin' accident!  We has hungry wenches and scallywags aboard and have reservations at Cutter's!"

"Well," one of the captains yells at Captain Deb," A Belgian Chocolate tanker has run aground and there is a major chocolate spill in the Sound!  A Gazillion trillion gallons of Belgian chocolate, floating uncontained in the harbour!"

Well, the scallywenches and wags hear this and, zippity flip, with a splish and a splash,   over they side they goes! A swimmin' and a splashin' towards the big chocolate spill in Puget sound--a swimmin' wiv their mouths wide open and drinkin' in a ton of smooth dark Belgian Choccie apiece!!

Captain Deb can't leave the ship a floatin around wiv no one at the helm and no crew to man the sails,  so she flips them tugboats off but good,  and drops anchor right in the middle of the Great Belgian Chocolate Spill of Puget Sound.  It is a legend in the making. "Brown Sunday" they will call it forevermore.

She unshakles Dr. Love from her cabin so's he can zippity flip,  with a splish and a splash over the side as well and join in the fun. Then she hops in the big brown mess and starts a drinkin in the choccie too.  What fun we be havin' now!  But UH-OH!  How we gettin back aboard the PBW!!!
No one dropped the boardin' ladder!  And it would BREAK anyhow gettin' all these scallies back aboard what wiv alla the choccie in 'em!!  We has gots ter have someone ter winch us up on a halyard!  And no one aboard!!  What shall we do?  Oh what shall we do???

Will the PBW crew be able to get back aboard?   

Will they make their reservation at Cutters, or will the maitre d' give their table to the Holiday Inn full of surgeons?  Or the Old Men in Tank tops who cruise the gift shops?

Stay tuned...........

Capt Deb 8)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 07:56:30 pm by Captain Deb »

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #1188 on: September 10, 2006, 09:49:58 pm »
Swimming in chocolate...how delightful.  Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Sue (glub, glub)
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #1189 on: September 10, 2006, 10:57:26 pm »
The motley crew have had a wonderful time at Cutters, sooooo many gorgeous wenches hitting Seeeeeeeeeeeeatle at once. This here scallywag had some good back up blokes which was a shame really! .. won't go there.

A great brunch had by all, many a tale told of all the other wenches (including the Capatain and cruise director). A fabulous day in this here dry city where it don't rain. Photos of the crew in front of the good ship PBW anchored in the middle of the harbour (by one dodo parrot Captain) forgettin the plank ta get back on board. Pics to follow at some stage.

Too much wacky weed fer da Parrot!

Laz
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Chris

« Reply #1190 on: September 11, 2006, 04:55:44 am »
Next time you take one of your cruises could you make it as far as Australia. Would love to catch up. You sound as nutty as I am. I am even starting to understand the pirate talk.
Regards
Chris
2.5cm AN diagnosed late 2005 and treated with fractionated stereotactic radiation in Sydney Australia Oct 2005

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #1191 on: September 11, 2006, 02:26:19 pm »
well, if this *coff* sea-faring vessel is heading to the land of Oz, I am soooooooooooo there! :D
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #1192 on: September 11, 2006, 04:52:14 pm »
And let me tell you one more thing.  That picture of Laz/Larry does not do him justice. He is a handsome scallywag and a right polite young man.  I think this here GM thread brought out his alter-ego. 
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side

Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1193 on: September 11, 2006, 10:19:22 pm »
Next time you take one of your cruises could you make it as far as Australia. Would love to catch up. You sound as nutty as I am. I am even starting to understand the pirate talk.
Regards
Chris

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Matey!  We bin to the Land of Downunder and even met the King and Queen!  (And who you callin' nutty?) This here thread be a reg'lar Epic and is best understood when read from page 1. Should only take yer a few weeks or so!!!
Hmmmm Chris----be you a wench or a scallywag?

First Mate Gennysmom!!! Be there any crew positions open?  The last ones went to Peanut--(Keeper of the Olives and Pickled Onions) and Pattee-yoooootee (Patti UT--Evil Headache Fairy Swatter and Keeper of the Imitrex Wand)

Capt Deb 8)

Chris

« Reply #1194 on: September 12, 2006, 04:06:42 am »
King & Queen? Now you are confusing me. Ok, would you prefer a different word than nutty lol. I'm a proud wench and love rum so I should fit right in on one of your cruises.
Regards
Chris
2.5cm AN diagnosed late 2005 and treated with fractionated stereotactic radiation in Sydney Australia Oct 2005

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1195 on: September 12, 2006, 09:49:43 am »

Chris-wench,
Did you know our Master-at-Arms and Ship's Chronologer, Laz, be a' livin in Sydney?  That is when he's not havin' ter keep alla these here Wenches and Scallies in line aboard The Good Ship Princess Batty Wench! You can think up your own job aboard this here ship, if ye 'ave a mind ter. Feel free ta be as nutty as ya please!
Hmmm....sumpin wiv "nutty" in the title, methinks. 
Ye needs ta learn howta AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR as well. (It's easy--my 3 yr old granson did it 4 days straight!  I think his Ma wanted to run me through!)
So let's hear it now..............1,2,3...............

Capt Deb

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #1196 on: September 12, 2006, 07:25:08 pm »
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

A new down under wench AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR.

After we's get rid of the evil coodoo headache wizard (found in Seattle and Vegas (pics to come soon) then we best be headin' ta the land down under ta pick up wenchette Chris (becomes a wench after initiatin' ceremony)

Now wench Sue, wtcha mean "alter ego" this is as sane as this scallywag gets!

The gatherin of the brunch group at Cutters was interesting - never heard the word "pardon" mentioned so many times.

Hey wench Chris, where ya be livin in Sydney town?

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1197 on: September 12, 2006, 08:02:33 pm »
WOW he has a few wenches and scallywags in trainin' aboard!
Check this out-- http://www.talklikeapirate.com/ so's ye learn the lingo!  And, bye the bye--the day is comin' up! Sept 19--mark yer calendars!!!! International Talk Like a Pirate Day!! (Although as alla us knows, especially Vancouver Sue, that everyday aboard the PBW be talk like a pirate day!!!)

Capt Deb 8)
   *right now listenin' to live Jimmy Buffett concert on Radiomargaritaville and lovin' it!!!*
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 08:06:06 pm by Captain Deb »

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #1198 on: September 13, 2006, 12:44:09 am »
It was interesting, trying to visit with lots of people and the noise level rising, and my tinnitus growing ever louder and I was trying to concentrate on each person to hear what they were saying. If my eyes glazed over and I said, "oh, uh huh..." to something that wasn't appropriate, then that was probably the reason. Pardon?  What?  Excuse me? Huh?

So, socks on tomorrow, and Talk Like A Pirate Day next Tuesday.  And I actually read the first 20 pages of the Good Morning thread.  Gadzooks, assignments and homework and foreign languages, and Caribbean geography  Is there going to be a pop quiz?  Pirate 101.  Professor Capt. Deb at the helm.  Do you grade on the curve, or what?

The photos are very nice.  We look like a civilized lot, don't we?  Fooled them!!

Cheers,

Sue in vANcouver. 

Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side

Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1199 on: September 13, 2006, 08:58:05 am »
Methinks ye looked real nice all dressed up in yer "normal people" clothes! Really did fool everyone, I sez!!!!

Capt Deb 8)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 02:01:56 pm by Captain Deb »