Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775101 times)

thecakes

Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #495 on: April 09, 2006, 10:27:34 am »
Good morning to you all.  Today I will go to church and then to the towns Mcdonalds after, that where everone gois for coffee after church.  We have tickets for the highschools dinner theater at 4;00.  Its usually a good show.  Never new the kids have that much talent.  Have a good one, Patti

matti

« Reply #496 on: April 09, 2006, 11:24:09 am »
 Patti -Sounds like a  wonderful and relaxing day. I love high school talent shows.

Larry - I'll make sure I pack extra t-shirts   ;)

matti
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Battyp

« Reply #497 on: April 09, 2006, 02:09:32 pm »
cakes sounds like you live in a small town?  I use to live in a small town but it's grown by leaps and bounds over the years.

Larry do you need us to send you tshirts?  Sounds like you're having a shortage? ???

Capt nana Deb you simply amaze me with all your talent! 

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #498 on: April 09, 2006, 05:50:54 pm »
Captain Deb was actually a great back up.  I have heard her talents. The song was called Chiro and Capt deb's contribution was:

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

occaisionally the tempo would increase and then it would be

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Hey Captain Deb, how about a rendition over the net?

laz (soon to be beheaded - actually, wouldn't have any more headaches???  mmmmmmm)
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2006, 06:26:09 pm »
AWK?????     AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AWK-AWK-AWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWK--AWK---AWWWKK------AWK.   Awwwk, aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwk. AWK!  awk! AAAAWWWWWWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Recognize it?
If I sang it in English:

a.  I'd get banned from the forum
b.  Phyll would kick my a**
c.  Batty would get embarrassed
d.  Laz would get turned on
e.  all of the above

Captain Deb 8)

"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #500 on: April 09, 2006, 06:30:17 pm »
Ya crack me up ya wenches - How does anyone do any work around here?????

been here 2.5 hours and well, won't say the split between work and internet but its pretty lob sided. Best get back to it.

Laz
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #501 on: April 09, 2006, 06:34:12 pm »
e. All of the above!  Yep, that's my answer and I'm sticking to it! :)

xoxox
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Battyp

« Reply #502 on: April 09, 2006, 07:54:50 pm »
Yeah I'm going for "E" too..must be pretty juicy!

Laz stay focused...it's sunday here so no work for me!  Of course I don't get much work done on mon - friday either  lol

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #503 on: April 09, 2006, 08:27:27 pm »
Work?  Bah!   Not in the mood.  I have this silly little fluffy ice cream cone making it very hard to concentrate.  You can look at the frappr page for proof of it.  I think it's vanilla...

OK, guys, I went to my new gym today and worked out for the first time in eons...been hard since I have a bum foot...but went swimming and feel pretty great.  Now I just have to curb my urge to go out for ice cream!~  go figure!!!!!!!  I really need to stop looking at the MRI so I don't crave ice cream.
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #504 on: April 09, 2006, 08:30:24 pm »
OMG! I had my first scoop of ice cream today (in over a few weeks) while I had CB on the phone.. the way my head is feeling post-treatment, I told him I was hoping for an ice cream brain freeze!  My luck.. didn't happen but dang, it tasted good! :)

Thrilled you got into the gym today K!  My sadistic trainer called me this am to check up on me and my treatment and see if I was ready to get back into the gym yet... yeah, right.... pffffft! :)

Waffle or cake cone?
*runs off to see frappr pic!* :)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #505 on: April 09, 2006, 08:36:19 pm »
Yeah, unfortunately it doesn't make me crave vanilla, I still want the chocolate peanut butter mess from Coldstone.  Or some chocolate, brownie, fudge, and marachino cherry concoction. 
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #506 on: April 09, 2006, 08:48:11 pm »
Yeah, unfortunately it doesn't make me crave vanilla, I still want the chocolate peanut butter mess from Coldstone.  Or some chocolate, brownie, fudge, and marachino cherry concoction. 

great pic hun!!!!!! :)  and I second that motion on that fattening, gooey mess! I think we all here have earned it! :)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #507 on: April 10, 2006, 12:38:14 am »
Under the misguided leadership if Leisure suit Larry, the good ship Princess Batty Wench sets sail for that land down under called (gotto be careful here) Austruckinfailure. Thats not very nice is it? we'll just call it Oz.

The wenches are where they should be, all tied up.

Suddenly land appears on the horizon, Laz climbs the thingy that you climb to the lookout and recognises (yeah right) the shores of the Northern territory. Ahoy ye mateys, ya wenches are done through being put on the rack, ye all must do one task and all will be forgiven.

The wenches concurr, albeit a little concerned  and agree to the one task and are freed by Laz.

Whats the task ya miserable swashbuckler yells Captain Deb (who is now 1 inch taller). Laz is about to reply but holds back. Capt Deb is now getting furious and is stressing out with squarks flyin everywhere, The other wenches try to calm her down but this little parrot hasn't had poop management yet so the other wenches get totally covered in...

Meanwhile, during this comotion, Laz anchors ship and herds the wenches into row boats. The wenches want to have a wash first but Laz says pleanty of time for that. Dive overboard - that'll do but watch for the sharks, they bite here.

The wenches land and head to Darwin (capital) where it is 45 degrees celcius and 95% humidity. Capt Deb is about ready to muster her charges when Laz buts in and tells the wenches, we are here now and the drinks are on me.

Well, the wenches couldn't believe their luck but did think that Leisure suit Larry couldn't be trusted so were apprehensive at first but after the 5th rum, were all happy as...

Laz now decided to call in the task at hand and approaches the leader of the wenches to tell the good Captain whats around the corner.

Stay tuned for the thrilling next episode when we find out

What has Laz got planned? will the wenches agree to do this task? will Captain deb do a runner - whoops a flyer and poop on everyone?
Chronologer of the PBW

WOW

« Reply #508 on: April 10, 2006, 12:54:17 am »
Hi,
I',m new.  MF surgery on left ear Feb. 16, 06.  Doing fairly well.  Questions about vision problems and sleep.  I have acute apnea and cannot use my CPAP machine.  I am sleeping in an "electric chair"
electric motioned recliner( til June).  Take a sleeping pill but sometimes it doesn't work.  Tinnitus gets louder at night when it's quiet. Facial paralysis improved tremendously, vertigo considerably improved.  Told provoking the brain (doing what you know makes you dizzy within safety) helps the brain to heal faster.  Using a treadmill 3 hours a week, shopping, movies, restaurants, walking, whatever.  Wouldn't pass a breatholyzer just yet, though.  Hearing almost all gone on left.  Very difficult in crowds of people talking.  Makes me up tight because I can't hear on that side.  Anyone out there have the same problems?

Peace, Love, and Good Health to all,
WOW

wind6

• Winch Wench ;)
« Reply #509 on: April 10, 2006, 11:20:12 am »
Stopped in to give a big wave and a hello to you all. I once again disappeared for a bit. Going back to school is occupying me more than I imagined.
 ???Wondering when the pirates and wenches joined us... :D
2.5cm x 3.1cm facial nerve neuroma
removed 8-2-2005(retrosigmoid)
St.Johns Hospital-Springfield,Illinois
Dr.Michael McIlhany and Dr.Carol Bauer
Wait n' watch mode for 8 years.
Gamma Knife at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Chicago,IL. Dr. James P. Chandler. July 10, 2013.