Author Topic: wierd discovery  (Read 12746 times)

JudyT

Re: wierd discovery
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2009, 11:54:37 am »
Oh my gosh.....you guys talking about N.H.....makes me want to be there. I have been to Quechee several times....Woodstock (luv it)....Green's Farm....eating roasted corn....Shaker village etc. Portsmouth....lobster on the river place....LOVE New England.....going to Conn. July 2.....can't wait for July 4th in Norwalk/Westport.....went last year and had a great time.....Happy to be going again.
Love your "homeland"
Judy

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2009, 03:19:20 pm »
Let's keep the thread on track.  Vacation reminiscences are fine - we love folks that appreciate our part of the country (New England) -  but these rightly belong in the 'AN Community' forum.  Thanks for your cooperation.  :)

Jim

4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

JudyT

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2009, 05:46:34 pm »
Sorry Jim.........I have never known what AN Community was for.....I'll keep it on track from now on. A bit of diversion did help change my outlook though. Happy thoughts are good.
Again sorry........
Judy