Author Topic: ANA Discussion Forum NE "Spring Fling" Brunch at Maxwell's  (Read 36815 times)

MLB57

Re: ANA Discussion Forum NE October Brunch at Maxwell's
« Reply #180 on: May 10, 2009, 04:20:33 pm »
 ;D Hi Phyl,

Remember Me?  I know I stood ya all up to go car shopping so guess I'll have to go down on bended kniees (and hope I don't lose my balance) to ask for forgiveness...

Oct 25 is okay with me... ::)

Regards,

Grammy Mary :P
1 cm rt AN (retrosigmoid Jan 2001 UMASSMed Ctr/Worc, MA)
Residual left--continued growing--finished 30 FSR w/Dr Loeffler (Mass Gen/Boston MA) on Oct 22 2007... --April 2010--tumor shrank to 8mm and is a dark spot!!  Latest Update: April May 2017 scan shows no change!--Next MRI 2020!!  Life is good!!

LisaP

« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2009, 05:23:50 am »
Phyl,

So have you picked a date yet for the next get together????

(going to see the soxes on the 5th of July with my girls!!!)

LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2009, 06:00:54 am »
no date picked yet as we have a wee bit of time to do so........ total toss up as some can only make earlier in the month... and some can only make later in the month.

Can't please everyone all the time... tough choice for dates. Will call Bill to see what dates are available and will advise.

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

LisaP

« Reply #183 on: May 22, 2009, 05:18:31 am »
Phyl,

thanks, I know it is hard for us all to get together, keep me posted.

LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #184 on: June 10, 2009, 05:57:42 am »
ok, time for me to make the call to Maxwell's... and I know we have some newbies on the site from the Metro Boston/New England area... any more takers or change of plans/dates for anyone?

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

SML

• If wishes were like horses, we would ride.
« Reply #185 on: June 10, 2009, 09:39:53 am »
Rich and I will be there.

Scarlett
SML(Scarlett)-Massachusetts
1.5 cm x 2.5 cm Cystic AN - Right side
Retrosigmoid 3/18/09 at MGH in Boston,MA.
Dr. Barker - Neurosurgeon, MGH - Dr. Lee - Neuro-Otology, MEEI
no facial issues, SSD right side, balance issues to work on.
Outstanding Surgeons, I'm very happy with the results.

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #186 on: June 10, 2009, 09:41:19 am »
Rich and I will be there.

Scarlett

you both better be!!! :D  :-*  :-*  :-*

WIll phone them today and see what they have available for the "BIG" room for us.... will see if they have 18th or 25th....

Phyl

ppearl214

• Administrator
Headcount needed! Re: ANA Discussion Forum NE October Brunch at Maxwell's
« Reply #187 on: June 10, 2009, 09:48:57 am »
Hi all

Headcount needed for Oct NE Brunch Bunch in Worcester... will phone Bill to get the "Maxine" room.

I know there is a toss up for those that can and cannot attend on certain dates. Will ask him for either the 18th or the 25th.... will see what he can accommodate for us.

Please note here your interest in attending so I can secure the room and the date.

thanks!
Phyl

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
« Reply #188 on: June 10, 2009, 10:02:15 am »
Phyl ~

Tina and I are good for October 18th or 25th.  This far out, that has to remain tentative but we don't have anything scheduled for those dates so the brunch will remain a priority unless something very big comes up between now and then.  Bottom line:  We're in, either date.  See you in October!  :)

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

LisaP

Re: ANA Discussion Forum NE "Spring Fling" Brunch at Maxwell's
« Reply #189 on: June 14, 2009, 07:04:36 pm »
Hey Phyl,

I can do the 18th of Oct.

thanks,

LisaP ;D
LisaP

Keri

Re: ANA Discussion Forum NE "Spring Fling" Brunch at Maxwell's
« Reply #190 on: June 15, 2009, 09:10:47 pm »
Hi Lisa,
It looks like there's a new thread started on this... but it's on Oct 25th. I wish I could go - it's the day after my birthday and I would like to come up to NE again!
Keri
1.5 left side; hearing loss; translab scheduled for 1/29/09 at Univ of MD at Baltimore
My head feels weird!!