Author Topic: Hey, GA ANers! Ya'll Come!  (Read 11117 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Hey, GA ANers! Ya'll Come!
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2009, 07:31:11 am »
thrilled you all enjoyed and had a great time! Can't wait to see the pics and hoping someone delivered huggles from me, esp. to Cindy! :)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

cindyj

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2009, 09:51:36 am »
Yep, what a great day it was!  Was SO good to meet everyone - know some of you really drove quite a way to get there - so glad you did!  Tammi's daughter is such a doll - really enjoyed her youthful exuberance and appreciate her being our photographer.

We will certainly plan to do it again very soon.  I will also be in touch about getting a support group meeting started. 

Phyl, we sure hope to see you down this way again before too long! 

Have a great week all!

Cindy
rt side 1.5 cm - Translab on 11/07/08 Dr. Friedman & Dr. Schwartz of House Ear Institute,
feeling great!

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing well those you do hold."  Josh Billings

Kit W

• Smokies Spring 2008
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2009, 06:57:32 pm »
Cindy,

I agree we too had a really good time on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed the meal.

Looking forward to the next one and hopefully the GA support group too.

Kit & kay
Don't let jealousy get a hold of you. If it does it will ruin the rest of your life.

My mind often wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!
Do I look like I care!

5cm+ AN removed 9/11/08. Dr Tairq Javed. Kennestone Hospital, Marietta, GA

FAITH40

From Emily!
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2009, 07:21:08 pm »
Hello, all! This is Tammi's daughter, Emily. :)  I just wanted to say what a blessing you all are to my mom. It is really hard for my sister and me to totally empathize with what mom is going through, and you all really understand, which is indispensable! I am really glad I got to meet some of you Saturday. It was a GREAT get-away for mom and me! Please keep in touch and let us know of any meetings in the future.

P.S. I am trying to get the pictures up soon! My computer isn't handling the photo uploader too well.  :-\

Thank you for being the beautful and supportive people that you are,

Emily
2.8 CM AN NASHVILLE,TN. DR. REID THOMPSON AND DR. DAVID HAYNES REMOVED DEC. 4TH- 07 TRANSLAB - 16 1/2 HOUR SURGERY - STRETCHED FACIAL NERVE- FACIAL PARALYSIS (HEALING) 100% HEARING LOSS (AN SIDE)
4 DAY HOSPITAL STAY ! DOING GREAT!

GRACE1

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2009, 03:27:49 pm »
It was so great to see everyone last Saturday.  The food was great, but the company was better.  I enjoyed meeting and talking with everyone. 

Emily, Tammi's daughter, was so cute and sweet.  It was fun having her there.  You know, that youth factor.

Can't wait to get together again!

Grace
Diagnosed 7/06: AN - right side: 1.3cm in transverse dimension, 6mm in AP dimension, and 6mm in cephalocaudal dimension.
GK 12/06- Wake Forest Univ Baptist Med Ctr
MRI 5/07- Some necrosis;  Now SSD
MRI 12/08- AN size has reduced 50%
MRI 12/11- AN stable (unchanged from 12/08)
Next MRI: 12/16