Author Topic: You all are terrific! :)  (Read 1804 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
You all are terrific! :)
« on: February 06, 2006, 02:06:16 pm »
Ya know, I have only been on this site for a short period of time, but I wanted to thank you all for sharing so much info with many of us that are feeling a little lost and such.  I want to thank you all for sharing your onsets of AN, tests, procedures, aftermaths, etc.  As a "wait and hold" patient and waiting to meet with my neurosurgeon in 2 weeks, all that you share with many of us here is invaluable and greatly appreciated.   A special hats off to Jane who took the time on the phone with me to share some terrific thoughts and her experiences to help me better understand and help me figure out what I need to do next.

So, since this is "general discussion", I wanted to do a "general" thank you to all of you that are here supporting one another.... for me, I truly don't feel alone anymore....

As my Japanese counterparts would say, "domo arigato gozaimasu tomadachis". (thank you very much friends!) :)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"