Author Topic: Carepages website  (Read 5152 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Carepages website
« on: November 11, 2008, 07:04:04 am »
Hi all,

I remember a few years ago, I believe it was gennysmom, that shared with us about Carepages.  I believe kbonner's family used the site as well.  I had recommended it to a dear friend who was terminally ill... her fiance kept us up to date on Wendy and it was very soothing to here his updates on her... he still maintains her webpage there so we know how he is holding up.

It is a terrific website that is free for family/patients that are ill, enduring treatments, etc.  I know of many here that have used the website to be able to share about their journeys/ailments and for the loved ones of the patient to be kept up-to-date. Daily blogs, pictures, discussion forums, etc are all available on the website.

When one has family/friends scattered all about, it is a terrific central location for someone to do their updates on their family members so they don't have to send emails all about, phone calls, etc.

the site can be found at:   http://www.carepages.com/ 

For those getting ready to endure AN treatment (or any other kind of treatment)... for loved ones to find an easy mode to centralize all updates.... this may be worth a peek.

Just wanted to share this all with you... you may find it of value in keeping family and friends updated.....

Phyl

« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 07:05:46 am by ppearl214 »
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

MaryBKAriz

• Weldon (my ROCK!) and me
Re: Carepages website
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 09:39:09 am »
As always, Phyl, you are great! I am heading to the site after I write this to you.

Thank you!

Mary
Diagnosed March 24, 2008, 1.1cm, right side, "Goldie" - small but mighty!! :-(
Hearing, lottsa balance problems and a few facial twitches before CK
CK June 2, 2008, BNI in PHX, Drs Daspit/Kresl, side effects,steroids helped. Getting "sea legs".
Apr 2012 - Still glad I chose CK