Author Topic: Is it possible that the hearing can come back?  (Read 12889 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Is it possible that the hearing can come back?
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2008, 02:56:28 pm »
Silly question... what is fsr? treatments?
Donnalynn

fsr... Fractionated Sterotactic Radiation

xo
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

TransEarXpert

• TransEar details
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2008, 06:56:42 am »
Gloria:

I checked this morning and found that your NEW TransEar was shipped Friday. Because we replaced the broken one with our brand new, just-announced new model, the lab did not provide me with any diagnostic codes, so I don't know what happened with your first TransEar. The new model is TransEar380-HF, and you will be one of the first in the country (other than beta testers) to receive it. It represents a major breakthrough IMO, and it is also much more reliable (more shock-resistant) than previous models. I think you will love it!

Sorry you had problems, and you know where to find me if they resurface.

Rick Gilbert
Ear Technology Corp

Hi Steve, Rick answered me immediately as a  personal message, he is very helpfull, he says: " There are a number of things that could have happened, one of which is that something broke". Let's see if the next TransEar could work.

Take care,
Gloria

sgerrard

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2008, 08:36:42 pm »
The new model is TransEar380-HF, and you will be one of the first in the country (other than beta testers) to receive it.

Ooh, sounds good!  8)

Steve
8 mm left AN June 2007,  CK at Stanford Sept 2007.
Hearing lasted a while, but left side is deaf now.
Right side is weak too. Life is quiet.