Author Topic: Driving?????????  (Read 12813 times)

wcrimi

Re: Driving?????????
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2009, 07:23:31 am »
Thanks.  I figured that was it, but wasn't sure.   ;)
1 cm, 6mm, 4mm on Left side. Surgery performed 11/6/2008 by Dr. Kalmon Post and Eric Smouha at Mt. Sinai Hospital in NYC.
Normal hearing before, 85%-90% now, dizziness when walking or turning head, annoying hissing and high pitched tinnitus on and off, eyes have trouble adjusting to rapid head move

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2009, 10:32:22 am »
JB:

I'm always amused by pithy Australian colloquialisms (including 'all over the show') as I suspect Australians are somewhat amused by by what must seem like incomprehensible American slang.  :)

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

golden

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2009, 08:39:26 pm »
WCRIMI,
 I had to have my left balancing nerve removed during surgery. I couldn't figure out why my balance was so horrible post surgery. So during a follow up visit I asked my Dr. why this was? That is when I found out that it was gone. I have learned to have some what of a sense of humor when people stare when I am walking in public. I look like I have had a little much to drink. I couldn't walk a straight line if I wanted to. I guess I have to have a sense of humor or I would crawl in a corner and cry. Good luck and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Golden