Author Topic: HOW Do you know when your feeling movement returing  (Read 2335 times)

joycebaskin

HOW Do you know when your feeling movement returing
« on: August 27, 2008, 06:48:45 pm »
I was just wondering if anyone could explain the feeling you had before movement?  I sometimes get a very faint troub feeling, and what feels like a slight twight,but i dont see no movement.  Just wondering because I have so much pain and take so much meds. don't know whats happening. ::)

mimoore

• Believe!
Re: HOW Do you know when your feeling movement returing
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 02:19:19 pm »
I had some zaping and tingling and in some spots a bit of pain, like an ache. The movement that I have started with a tiny, I mean tiny bit of blink.  I needed to video tape it because I could not see it in the mirror. I could tell my drops were not as thick and could see a tiny bit of lashes so had to check it out. Then two days later beside my nose started to move and the line from my nose to my mouth  started to come back. It is only a tiny tiny bit of movement but I welcome all zaps and tingling now.
Michelle  ;D
Waiting and loving the zaps and tingles.
Retrosigmond surgery on June 4th, 2008 for an AN. 100% hearing loss and facial paralysis (was not prepared for facial paralysis). Size: 2.3 cm, 2.1 cm, 1.8 cm. some tumour remains along facial nerve. Pray for no regrowth. Misdiagnosed for 10 yrs.