Author Topic: This Week 8/10 in the Ever Enigmatic AN World  (Read 2689 times)

LADavid

This Week 8/10 in the Ever Enigmatic AN World
« on: August 10, 2008, 12:18:29 pm »
After a flurry of surgeries last week, this week seems to be calming down a bit -- at least that we know of.

Monday is Boston Day.  First up is Phyl who is having a "Do or Die MRI". (Phyl, what does "Do or Die" mean?  It sounds so...fated).  Also in Boston, Colorlady finally starts her CK this week at Beth Israel Hospital (for the next five days).

On Wednesday, we go south to Cumming, GA (the home of the ANA) where CindyJ is having a watch and wait MRI.  Although I'm guessing Cindy is going to Atlanta for the MRI.  Also on Wednesday, Danijake celebrates her one year AN anniversary.  Yea!!!!

Finally on Friday, we take a big leap across the ocean to the UK where Esperenza is having a follow-up visit with her Otologist to discuss July's MRI -- which, if I'm not mistaken -- showed no growth (right?)  And finishing up the week, Shygirl celebrates her one year anniversary of "the death of her AN."  Yea!!!!

Best wishes to all of you for a week of very good news and successful procedures.

Have a great week.

David
Right ear tinnitus w/80% hearing loss 1985.
Left ear 40% hearing loss 8/07.
1.5 CM Translab Rt ear.
Sort of quiet around here.
http://my.calendars.net/AN_Treatments

sgerrard

Re: This Week 8/10 in the Ever Enigmatic AN World
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 05:16:10 pm »
Well it's about time, we have been due for a slow week.

Colorlady, all the best for your CK treatment this week. Everyone else, no enhancements on those MRI's please, and/or happy anniversary.

Steve
8 mm left AN June 2007,  CK at Stanford Sept 2007.
Hearing lasted a while, but left side is deaf now.
Right side is weak too. Life is quiet.