Author Topic: HELP! Members in Northeast OH???  (Read 6954 times)

Patch

Re: HELP! Members in Northeast OH???
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 06:20:42 am »
Hi, sorry to hear that you have a AN. I'm not from the Youngstown area, but had my AN treated at Riverside Hospital in Columbus. I have my year follow up today and hope all is well. If you look for a DR in the Columbus area, let me know.

Patch
Radiation 7/07 for 17mm AN, Had my 2 year MRI 07/09, An now 13mm.

Pembo

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 10:10:33 am »
Hi Zoe. I sent you a pm. I am a huge fan of Dr. Megerian's and will be happy to answer any questions you have. Stay strong and listen to Phyl....step back and breathe........
Surgery June 3, 2004, University Hospitals Cleveland, BAHA received in 2005, Facial Therapy at UPMC 2006

NW

• 9mmx8mmx10mm Surgery Oct.17,2007
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 09:17:47 am »
Zoe, I am so sorry I have not been online here in awhile, but I am from Warren, Ohio! I can talk to you!! I had my AN surgery 10 months ago in Columbus with Dr. Welling! Outstanding man! Please contact me. I can answer your questions. I had a consult in Cleveland but opted for Columbus. Who diagnosed you here in this area? We can possibly be neighbors!!
I know being diagnosed is a major blow!! It's OK, you'll get thru it! The anticipation is worse than the surgery itself! Please contact me!!
Nancy

auntsherry

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2008, 02:33:20 pm »
 Zoe - did you have your surgery yet?  If so, hope you are doing well.

Had my surgery at UH, Cleveland, by Drs. Megerian and Selman - they are great!
aunt sherry