For all I know, I am helping to confuse you. Sorry about that if I am.
4 x 5 (now 5 x 6?) is a small AN, so watch and wait is one option. Gammaknife or Cyberknife now, to save the hearing before it goes too far, is another option. GK and CK are almost the same for treating an AN; CK is slightly better for preserving hearing, and easier on the head.
I finally laid out my whole story in another topic (http://anausa.org/forum/index.php?topic=3929.msg64193#msg64193
). You can read that to see how I decided while doodling during a boring meeting at work. I think you just gather some info, get some opinions - more than one is good, but don't get too many - and then one day it all kind of settles in your mind and you know what you are going to do.
I know it is frustrating, but it is a big enough decision that it is worth taking some time to make it, even if that means being anxious about it in the meantime. It seems strange that we patients, who start out knowing almost nothing about ANs, end up having to make a major medical decision for ourselves, but that's the way it works. In the end that is a good thing, since we are the ones who will be living with the outcome.
Don't pressure yourself to decide. If it isn't clear in your mind, wait some more and read some more. Bit by bit it will become clear to you what is right for you and your case. And don't forget to continue living your life every day; this is just a bump in the road, which you will get past when the time comes.
Take care and be patient,