Author Topic: Transear in Atlanta  (Read 2093 times)

TLC719

• Teresa L Childers
Transear in Atlanta
« on: November 19, 2007, 07:31:39 pm »
Anyone have any information on Transear in the Atlanta area? Please let me know.TLC
Atlanta Ga.AN 2006 right paralysis,balance issues,SS deaf,just happy to be here!

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Transear in Atlanta
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 06:14:45 pm »
Hi TLC... did you ever have any results with this?  By chance, did you check at Emory (Dr. Maddox group) about this?

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

TLC719

• Teresa L Childers
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 05:15:30 pm »
Hi phly               I was told only two places do the tranear in atlanta area.Piedmont ENT & Atlanta advantage ENT .When I talked to them,they had only done one each .Right now I'll wait till they are more experienced .They wanted 3500 .Are you from Ga.?                Teresa
Atlanta Ga.AN 2006 right paralysis,balance issues,SS deaf,just happy to be here!

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 04:01:24 pm »
Hey Teresa.  I do not have to obtain hearing device... I've done well with mine... but I do know many here that have tried Transear.. and someone from Transear is a user on this site to help with questions.  If memory serves me right, there was a BIG thread about it and the debate with users, as some have had success with it... and some not.  Try doing a "Search" here for transear... it should show up.

(family is in Alpharetta, Roswell and Powder Springs. Did my high school years in Dunwoody  :)  Due for a visit to see the fam.)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"