Author Topic: Sad News_Again  (Read 4933 times)

Dealy

Re: Sad News_Again
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 08:47:06 am »
The funeral is scheduled for this Friday. That ought to be interesting for me in regards to hearing issues in the Church and dinner afterwards. I still find myself bummed out by 7PM in the evening and hit the bed early. It is a rare day that I can stay up past 9Pm. My other brother and wife are going to stay with us overnight-this ought to be interesting-because he had a stroke at the age of 60 about 4 years ago and has trouble walking. Our family is beginning to look like the walking wounded. I appreciate all your replies and concern. God Bless and Take Care All-Ron.

FlyersFan68

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 09:31:24 am »
Sorry To Hear!

cookiesecond

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 07:38:33 pm »
Ron,
I am glad we all have this group to share things with.
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I pray God will bless you with His peace during this difficult time and in the days to come.
Take care,
Lynn

Dealy

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2007, 03:46:05 pm »
Today is saturday the 20th. It has been a hectic 4 days. My other brother left this afternoon. Ended up shutting my hearing aid off in Church because everything echoed. Kept on having to ask my wife-what are they singing now or saying. Not much side effects but my face burning in the afternoon, but I only lasted till 8PM then had too go too bed last night. Still cannot tolerate long drawn out days with alot of activity. I wish too thank all of you again for your kind words and thoughts. May God Bless-Thanks- Ron

4cm in Pacific Northwest

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2007, 07:19:49 pm »
Ron,

I am sending you a big ole Canadian Mother Bear Hug here from rainy Oregon State...

Hugs

Keep moving forward...

4cm Left, 08/22/07 R/S 11+ hr surgery Stanford U, Dr. Robert Jackler, Dr. Griffith Harsh, Canadian fellow Assist. Dr. Sumit Agrawal. SSD, 3/6 on HB facial scale, stick-on-eyeweight worked, 95% eye function@ 6 months. In neuromuscular facial retraining. Balance regained! Recent MRI -tumor receded!

MLB57

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 08:50:40 pm »
Hi Ron--It is always so heart-breaking when a loved one passes away--but your brother will always be just a pleasant memory away..
Please accept my deepest sympathy... Sincerely, Mary from  MA
1 cm rt AN (retrosigmoid Jan 2001 UMASSMed Ctr/Worc, MA)
Residual left--continued growing--finished 30 FSR w/Dr Loeffler (Mass Gen/Boston MA) on Oct 22 2007... --April 2010--tumor shrank to 8mm and is a dark spot!!  Latest Update: April May 2017 scan shows no change!--Next MRI 2020!!  Life is good!!

marg

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2007, 12:27:40 am »
Ron,
     So sorry to hear about your loss.  Family is so important ....you are in my prayers.
Margaret
Marg 
 4 mm  AN removed .. middle fossa   5/07 OHSU  Dr. Delashaw
AN scraped off facial nerve & balance nerve removed
 MRI  follow up showed AN gone ... thank you God
Some facial paralysis- . SSD weeks after surgery.  Trans-Ear Nov.2007 ... it really helps !

Ellenmn

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2007, 07:00:22 am »
I am so sorry to hear the news.
I will put you and your family in my prayers