Author Topic: Driving after dark  (Read 6419 times)

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
Re: Driving after dark
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007, 02:44:52 am »
Michelle,

I got the anti glare this time too, but my driving is the pittts, my older granddaughter gets her driver's license on Nove 1, so she will be my personal driver. (you spoil them when they are growing up and they remember it)  The other granddaughter still isn't doing well.  She is having between one and three seizures a day, still don't know what is causing them, she is on homebound study and miserable.  Thank you for asking.
Let you son drive.  He may be more helpful around the house.  You drove the wrong way through a do not enter? Hmmmmmmmm sounds like me.lol  Glad to see you back.
Hugs,
Brenda
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

Battyp

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2007, 01:29:26 pm »
Funny riding with son scares the heck out of me. He actually does good but I don't like not being in control. I'd rather be the one to scare the heck out of him. Besides he's younger and his heart can take it  LOL

How old is your granddaughter? Does she play video games? they can set off seizures. Hope they find out the problem soon!

M

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2007, 01:54:12 pm »
My grand daughter is fourteen and doesn't play video games.  She is on Keppra 750 mg.  She is still having seizures lasting anywhere from three to ten minutes.  No granmaul just petitmaul.  My spelling is terrible these days.  Where's the spell check??  I've been teaching the older granddaughter to drive for quite a while as I did with her Mom and her aunt and many of my cousins and nephews and nieces.  I'm the only one with patience in the family.  She's a good driver and trustworthy.  I'd rather ride with her than myself!!!  I don't have a control issue with the car, just everything else. lol.
Brendalu
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT