Author Topic: You can count ANA and forum members  (Read 3668 times)

Raydean

You can count ANA and forum members
« on: March 07, 2005, 06:10:07 pm »
For the past 6 years or so I was a member of the ANA listserve and the ANA guestbook.  I wanted to take this opportunity to share how much the former ANA listserve and guestbook site and this new format and the people on the site has helped us .  Thru the highs and lows, when I had so many questions and answers seemed impossible I knew that I could count on the ANA and the members of the listserv and current members of this format to help me.  Some shared knowledge, others helped me research and others gave me emotional support, others gave me the gift of friendship. 

Newer members of this site i encourage you to post your question, or share your experience because i know first hand that there are some incrediable people here that will offer all of the above.
Over the years I have posted many questions regarding different aspects of my husband's AN journey.  Always, one or more persons would respond.  All made a positve difference in both of our lifes.

I look forward to the opportunity to help the newer members and am glad to see so many of the older members from the former listserv.

A big thank you and hugs to all of my AN friends
Raydean

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.