Author Topic: info on Ans ... an up to date type of source.....pls read  (Read 2942 times)

Windsong

info on Ans ... an up to date type of source.....pls read
« on: August 03, 2007, 09:53:54 pm »
 thought I'd send this in as it is a site that speaks "language"  sounding from today  type of thing....

http://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/hearing/acoustic_neuroma.asp

many here  post lots of things and that is wonderful, as even ten years ago not all that much was on the net.... now there is a lot....

this a good overview.......

W.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 11:13:40 pm by Windsong »

Windsong

Re: info on Ans ... an up to date type of source.....p;s read
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 11:02:29 pm »
Hi Bruce,  how are you doing?, .... hope ok....  good to see you....

... yes, I did see the date saying 2004, but I also saw the the details in the very first paragraphs  with things that are not ones i see on most of the info- sites for Aners looking for info during the time i have posted here .... and I am some time post treatment.... . in fact one of the things i noticed in the post I made here iin this thread is  that bit about  both unilateral and bilateral Ans....there is a ton of new stuff out there to read now ..... so it's great it's accessible.....

... plenty there to think about.....

be well,
windsong

A PS: isn't it great that even a couple of years ago compared to now means that Ans are being found in the low mm  now when that was not the  thing before? .... it's marvellous......

« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 11:12:02 pm by Windsong »

Lorenzo

Re: info on Ans ... an up to date type of source.....pls read
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 01:20:32 am »
Hi Windsong and Bruce,

Actually, I thought it gave a good concise and clear overview. Ok, it does not mention CK or specifics, but as a general initial source of information to get an idea of what this is, I think it's the best I've seen in a long time! It should be right up there for all newly diagnosed people to read. For general information that is not something that changes much, this is great!

Thanks Windsong!!

Ciao, Lorenzo