Author Topic: Doctors In Ohio That do this surgery  (Read 3500 times)

Razor

Doctors In Ohio That do this surgery
« on: May 16, 2007, 07:11:51 am »
 ??? Hi Everyone, I live in Toledo,Ohio and wonder if anyone knows of a good experienced Dr around here that operates on 2.5 X 2.1 X 2.0 Neuromas. I have been reading the posts an am really getting nervious. A Dr at UofM in Ann Arbor,Mi said it is starting to push on the brain stem an i need surgery. I said I would prefer to have my surgery in Toledo,Ohio area and he said I wouldn't have this done in Ohio. Right there gave me a bad attitude towards him along with him being so standoffish. Even my better half said she thinks it would be a big mistake to have him do it. I am on medicare and a PPO insurance. thanks for your help an have a great day.JJ

TP

Re: Doctors In Ohio That do this surgery
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 10:20:32 am »
Razor: I suggest you type in Ohio in the search bar above. I did and found two additional topics where folks were asking about Dr's in Ohio. That may help. My prayers are with you.
4+cmm left retromastoid of cerebellopontine angle tumor removed 6/5/06; Dr. Eric Gabriel, St. Vincents, Jacksonville, FL
Left ear hearing loss, left eye gold weight, facial paralysis; 48 year old female. Dr. Khuddas - my hero - corrected my double vision

Boppie

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 11:43:28 am »
Razor,
I sent a post to your email box.

Pembo

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 12:41:42 pm »
I had my surgery at University Hospitals Cleveland and know a few AN'ers who were seen at the Cleveland Clinic. I'd be happy to give you more info....just pm me.
Surgery June 3, 2004, University Hospitals Cleveland, BAHA received in 2005, Facial Therapy at UPMC 2006