Author Topic: off the subject---Atlanta bus crash  (Read 1978 times)

thecakes

off the subject---Atlanta bus crash
« on: March 05, 2007, 10:14:49 am »
   Did you all hear about the Atlanta bus crash?  This really hits home.  My husband drives exucitive coach on weekends.  That is the company that had the crash.  Weknew the driver and the wife.  I sometime go with my husband when he drives this trip but it was on a friday and "joe" does'nt drive for them on fridays.  It scared me.  That could of been us!  It seems so unreal to see  the coach on tv like that.  My heart goes out to those people and my prayers too.  So sad.  Jerry and Jean just had a new grandchild not to long ago.  They were so excited.  The 4 young players are all locals too.

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
Re: off the subject---Atlanta bus crash
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 02:10:07 pm »
Yes, that was a very sad inicident and so very happy that you and your husband weren't involved in anything like that.  Of course, if your husband were driving, that probably wouldn't have happened, since I heard that it was a terrible mistake on the part of the driver.  So sorry for them and all the families. 

Sue in Vancouver USA
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

pearchica

• Hey!
    • Political Chic Chat- an Independent Political Cocktail for Women
Re: off the subject---Atlanta bus crash
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 09:39:02 pm »
Dear TheCakes: I am so glad you posted this thread to remember the driver and his wife. I have been so sad for them and their family in particular and have kept them in my thoughts this week. I am so sorry for your loss.  Here all of us are surviving what is a life altering experience only to have others die from bad luck, fate, circumstance or any other irrational rationale we have to explain death-which is never rational.  Take care of yourself and your husband.  God Bless- Annie
Annie MMM MY Shwannoma (sung to the son My Sharona by the Knack-1979)
I have a TUMAH (Arnold Schwarzenegger accent) 2.4 x 2.2 x 1.9CM. CK Treatment 2/7-2/9/07, Stanford- Dr. Stephen Chang, Dr. Scott Soltys