Author Topic: Telephone service help!  (Read 4459 times)

lmurray69

Telephone service help!
« on: February 04, 2007, 12:56:36 pm »
I everyone, I have a question. When I was in california there was another AN Lady that said there is a phone service that deaf or hearing impaired can use . Dont have to type anymore. something like relay. but cant for the life of me remember the name. it is a special phone and when you pick up the reciever . it automaticly types before you and you can just read. and talk.. Its a special phone I think. but she checked to see if Mo  was on the list an dit was .but now i cant find the name. also. guys I dont mind the security setup on here. but when your forgetfull I had to try and remember my password to even get on here..email me if things change.. I wrote it down but i hope i dont loose that..
radiation feb 05, gammaknife, tumor is 1.2x0.08/ surgery Nov 1st 2006 Dr House/Swarts/

Jeff

Re: Telephone service help!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 01:42:12 pm »
Hi,
I think that you are thinking of the CapTel. Here is the link: http://www.captionedtelephone.com/
I hope this helps.
Jeff
NF2
multiple AN surgeries
last surgery June 08

Battyp

Re: Telephone service help!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 10:51:29 pm »
Linda contact Vocational Rehab for help in paying for that. I was offered some phone service but until I get my aid I'm holding off since I'm not sure what I need.