Author Topic: Posting in this forum  (Read 3247 times)

russ

Posting in this forum
« on: August 05, 2005, 04:26:21 pm »
Hi
  Anyone else notice their posts seem to be moved around or deleted entirely? I couldn't find two posts I typed today in response to another's concern. They weren't flaming or derogatory.
  Have a nice week end ALL!
  Russ

matti

Re: Posting in this forum
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 05:34:40 pm »
Russ - I thought I was going crazy a little while back, as I know I had just responded to a thread and went back a few hours later to see it and it was gone. I searched high and low for almost a day. There was nothing derogatory or questionable about it either.

matti
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

kristin

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2005, 12:11:12 am »
i have found if you click on your name on the left (of any post) then under "additional information" click on the line that says "show the last posts of this person" it usually brings up all of your posts.
8 x 5 mm Left Acoustic Neuroma
Middle Fossa
House Ear Clinic
Dr. Derald Brackmann, Dr. William Hitselberger
April 14, 2005

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have troubles. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

russ

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005, 10:40:30 am »
Hi Kristin
  Thanks; I'll try that. Really though, I think it's a subversive action to keep people from fighting. Hahahaha!  -Just kidding...
  Have a nice day!   -Russ

Raydean

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 04:28:41 am »
I'm not sure which posts are missing, but I have noticed that the first section "Welcome' Read first appears to be reserved for the administrators of the forum.  Postings by the general membership in this section have been moved, or deleted.  Just my observation, but I think it'd be best to post in all of the sections, except the welcome section.

Best to all
Raydean
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.