Author Topic: Caregivers website of interest  (Read 1899 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Caregivers website of interest
« on: March 16, 2007, 12:32:18 pm »
http://www.lotsahelpinghands.com/

I was just watching the news and they did a story about a man that started this website when his wife took ill with cancer. As I listened to the news report, it occurred to me that many here may benefit from this website as well.

I know in the past, we have shared updates on how AN patients are doing during their AN treatments on patient websites.  This website I just posted is created by a central caregiver.  There are patient medical updates that can be done, a calendar that helps to coordinate rides to dr's, meals needed, etc.  This website is set up so that loved ones of the patient can see updates on the patient and things that need assistance.

I know many here that are going through this AN journey (esp. the microsurgical gang) need time to recuperate, may need kids picked up, meals delivered, rides to dr appts, etc and may benefit from this site... so, just wanted to share it with you all.

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
Re: Caregivers website of interest
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 02:26:46 am »
Phyl,
I think this man had his act together!  What a great web site.  Thank you for sharing!

BrendaO
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT