Author Topic: Shaved Head  (Read 9833 times)

jtd71465

Re: Shaved Head
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 07:49:15 pm »
Some good has come from this AN.  I shaved most of my hair (buzz-cut) for my surgery that was on 1/10/07....my wife and I both love the new look.  I went today and had it cut the same way...I love low maintenance.

Joe-
Right side AN removed 1/10/07 @ NYU Medical Center
Dr's Roland and Golfinos

Angieshubbie

Re: Shaved Head
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2007, 10:40:32 pm »
I had retro in Aug "06.  I had blonde natural curly hair down to the middle of my back.  About a week before surgery, I cut it and donated it to the Locks of Love.
They shaved half of my head.  So, I know that I looked like something else.  We had a guy come to the hospital when I was recovery from my blood clot and shaved the rest.  I wore stuff for about a week after I got home.  Then I just decided not to anymore.  People would just look.   My hair has come back fairly quick, but it is all gray and straight, I'm only 32.  Thank goodness for dye.  I have been taking Vit E also.  They said that somepeople have their hair come back like that, with a shock to their system.  I understand what you are going through.   
My wife Angie 3+Cm Right Side, Retrosigmoid - 8/21/06, Dr. John Lasak & Dr. John Goreki