Author Topic: Update: Louzilla 3 weeks post-op  (Read 2081 times)

Louzilla

Update: Louzilla 3 weeks post-op
« on: December 27, 2006, 03:39:06 pm »
Hi Everyone,
Week 3 now and I'm back at work, and really starting to feel like myself again.  I do occasionally get mild headaches, but haven't in 3 days.  Balance is getting better, and I'm feeling confident driving during the day.  I'll still let my wife drive at night for a few more weeks however.  Doing some light cardio workouts on my Nordic Tack, and that seems to be helping me with my stamina. I do still like a nap from time to time!. Ringing in my ear is still twice as loud as before surgery.  I'm not too optimistic that it will go down much in volume...but I can live with that.  The swelling is almost completely gone so my sarcastic family can't call me Charlie Brown anymore! ;D  ha! They're a tough crowd!

I'm really feeling blessed to be bouncing back so well.  I looked to this forum before my surgery for real life experience on what I was facing post surgery.  I hope my positive outcome (so far) is a help to people looking for answers.  Obviously not everyone will respond the same way, and the small size of my tumor really helped.  Keep up the good fight everyone! Your all in my thoughts a prayers. Have a happy New Year!
Until next time,
Lou
Middle Fossa - 4mm x 8mm A.N. left side.
Dr. Jackler - Stanford Med. Center 12/06/06