Author Topic: House Clinic - Administrative  (Read 469 times)

v357139

House Clinic - Administrative
« on: December 09, 2023, 10:19:08 pm »
This is a shout out to Brenda who works for Dr Slattery.  I called to schedule my next follow up MRI and had a great experience.  I had read some posts in past about people having administrative issues after surgery.  I made one call and Brenda took care of everything.  Within a day of my call she sent had contacted my insurance and also the MRI facility, and emailed me my scrip.

Brenda is top shelf.  Just like Dr Slattery and Dr Schwartz who did my successful Translab surgery at House 10 years ago.  They are all the best.
Dx 2.6 cm Nov 2012, 35% hearing loss.  Grew to 3.5 cm Oct 2013.  Pre-op total hearing loss, left side tongue numb.  Translab Nov 2013 House Clinic.  Post-op no permanent facial or other issues.  Tongue much improved.  Great result!!

donjehle

Re: House Clinic - Administrative
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 03:00:06 pm »
Thank you for sharing that, v357139!

Sometimes people only share their negative experiences, and I wish more people posted their positive experiences.  Those are especially helpful when someone is looking on the forums for a center to go to.

Thanks again!  And I hope your follow up goes well!
Don
Burning Tongue, Loss of Hearing & Balance, and Tinnitus led to MRI. Very small AN found on 11/23/2021
While watching and waiting, lost significant hearing. WRS now at 12% (down from 100%). Was fitted with CROS system on 3/7/22.  Stable MRI on 7/29/22
No treatment yet.

v357139

Re: House Clinic - Administrative
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 09:26:04 pm »
Thanks Don.  That is what people on this forum should realize.  This is the forum for people with issues.  Many more have great results and we never hear from them.  Thanks again.
Dx 2.6 cm Nov 2012, 35% hearing loss.  Grew to 3.5 cm Oct 2013.  Pre-op total hearing loss, left side tongue numb.  Translab Nov 2013 House Clinic.  Post-op no permanent facial or other issues.  Tongue much improved.  Great result!!