Author Topic: Louisiana  (Read 2013 times)

Meemaw

Louisiana
« on: June 23, 2022, 10:17:27 am »
Hi, I’m new here. I was diagnosed with an AN on 6/6/22, I live in Louisiana and am wondering if anyone has had care here and by whom?

donjehle

Re: Louisiana
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 12:32:48 pm »
Hi Meemaw, and welcome to the ANA Forums. Thanks for making your first post!

This is what I recommend you do while you wait for responses here. Go to the Home page of the forums, then go to the Search bar on the upper right side. Type in “Louisiana “. When I tried it, there were over 20 posts mentioning Louisiana. Not all of them are helpful for you, but some of them may be. You might also want to check in with the ANA user group in Louisiana. The people in that group know what are the best options in Louisiana much better than I do.

Best wishes on your journey!
Don
Burning Tongue, Loss of Hearing & Balance, and Tinnitus led to MRI. Very small AN found on 11/23/2021
While watching and waiting, lost significant hearing. WRS now at 12% (down from 100%). Was fitted with CROS system on 3/7/22.  Stable MRI on 7/29/22
No treatment yet.

Meemaw

Re: Louisiana
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2022, 08:07:24 am »
Thank you so much for the tips, I was able to find some information on the doctor I am seeing July 1. It looks like Dr Arriaga will be a good choice, we’ll see. Thanks again