Author Topic: Baltimore area hospitals and doctors  (Read 2150 times)

carlacalvert4

Baltimore area hospitals and doctors
« on: May 19, 2022, 05:12:51 am »
I live in the Baltimore area and would like more information on Hopkins and the University of Md hospital or any other other area doctors and hospitals that do this type of surgery.  Thanks.

donjehle

Re: Baltimore area hospitals and doctors
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 11:52:39 am »
Hi carlacalvert4!

Thank you for your first post in the forums!  While you are waiting for forum members to reply to your post, I have a suggestion for you.  Go to the forum Home page and then find the search field on the upper right side and type in "Baltimore" (or Johns Hopkins or whatever you want) and press 'Enter' and do a search.  It should bring up previous posts speaking of doctors and hospitals that special in AN treatments in your area.  When I did it a few minutes ago, it brought up, like, 3 pages of posts.  I saw one post about an ANA user group in Baltimore.  That might be another option for you to consider.  Usually those in the local ANA groups know the ANA options well for that area.

I hope this helps!  And best wishes on your AN journey!
Don
Burning Tongue, Loss of Hearing & Balance, and Tinnitus led to MRI. Very small AN found on 11/23/2021
While watching and waiting, lost significant hearing. WRS now at 12% (down from 100%). Was fitted with CROS system on 3/7/22.  Stable MRI on 7/29/22
No treatment yet.