Author Topic: Issues after vaccine with an AN  (Read 6584 times)

Bp15

Re: Issues after vaccine with an AN
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2022, 11:58:38 am »
Not sure but I'm not taking any chances. I've been living with constant, roaring tinntus since my surgery 16 years ago.

I've read of other people (without AN problems) complain of tinnitus after being vaccinated.

In fact, my latest MRI (last Saturday) has shown I'm having regrowth. 3mm so far. I've noticed a bit more lightheadedness and double vision than usual.

What are the symptoms before the MRI?  Are they similar to the first AN you had?  I’m having similar symptoms now and my surgery was 15 years ago on same side, basically headache on the eyebrows both sides although more on the AN side…neck ache, shoulder ache, weak face (just a bit to be noticeable), loud tinnitus than usual in the past 15 years, pressure in the back of the head….all seems to point to AN regrowth but I will get MRI next week to confirm it.

Thanks.

mwatto

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2022, 02:56:38 am »
Hi BP I have learnt so much from my vax injured forum  Covid Neuro Long Haulers- so since I have been using suggestions such as antihistamine, low dose aspirin etc etc (maybe joing our forum) I am recovred - but I still stay on because I learn a lot. I never had Covid but our symptoms are very similar fro that vaccine.
Michele
20 x19x14mm Cystic AN diagnosed Feb 2019. CK.
Mri 2019 shrinking: 18x17x13 mm.
Mri 2020 - no cysts visible stable.
MRI 2021 stable no change
MRI 2022 stable no change.
MRI 2023 Further reduction 12x12x10mm!! Hearing 85%
MRI 2024: No change AN or hearing

Bp15

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2022, 07:55:25 am »
Hi BP I have learnt so much from my vax injured forum  Covid Neuro Long Haulers- so since I have been using suggestions such as antihistamine, low dose aspirin etc etc (maybe joing our forum) I am recovred - but I still stay on because I learn a lot. I never had Covid but our symptoms are very similar fro that vaccine.

Thanks. I have been using Benadryl to help sleep and calm my nerve as well.

mwatto

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2022, 02:53:21 am »
I hope its nothing! My MRI revealed nothing had changed even though I had intense new nerve pain stabbing in ear and eye. I am now on ldn low 0.25 and CBD though it has improved over time anyway. I tried a few things as had a wide range of unpleasant symptoms over 8 months. Thank God for my forum as no one lese would agree was the vx.
Michele

Bp15

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2022, 09:40:19 am »
I hope its nothing! My MRI revealed nothing had changed even though I had intense new nerve pain stabbing in ear and eye. I am now on ldn low 0.25 and CBD though it has improved over time anyway. I tried a few things as had a wide range of unpleasant symptoms over 8 months. Thank God for my forum as no one lese would agree was the vx.

The MRI with preliminary review has been negative.  The doctor said i might have TMJ!  I don’t think it is but that is his diagnosis…I’m thinking more of an issue with vaccines and he also responded NO.  Now need to see why I’m getting these issues…tinnitus, ear itch, headache on the top of the eyebrows and eyes seem to be strained, neck ache, shoulder ache and sensitive to loud noises/sound, etc…

He did tell me he’ll review the MRI again thoroughly with his imaging technician and let me know if anything in 2 weeks.  Let’s hope nothing else serious that he’ll see.

What is “ldn” and CDB as mentioned above in your response?  I’m not good at these abbreviations.  Thanks.

mwatto

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2022, 07:38:32 pm »
Hi there - well it might be TMJ. Funny enough I saw an audiologist recently they put a camera into ear (didnt hurt) turned out I had a lot of wax. I dont agree your doc- am on a forum with thousands who have had same symptoms as you  (Neuro long haulers) and Covid Vaccine - Long Haul Autoimmune Support. LDN is low dose naltrexone. I am on 0.25 - its prescribed and compounded. I suggest if onterested you join a forum to learn re it. I no longer have any issues re nerve pain or tinnitus - but that Pfizer defintely caused issues for me for almost 8 months after. I only had one.
Michele

Bp15

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2022, 07:46:15 pm »
Hi there - well it might be TMJ. Funny enough I saw an audiologist recently they put a camera into ear (didnt hurt) turned out I had a lot of wax. I dont agree your doc- am on a forum with thousands who have had same symptoms as you  (Neuro long haulers) and Covid Vaccine - Long Haul Autoimmune Support. LDN is low dose naltrexone. I am on 0.25 - its prescribed and compounded. I suggest if onterested you join a forum to learn re it. I no longer have any issues re nerve pain or tinnitus - but that Pfizer defintely caused issues for me for almost 8 months after. I only had one.

For now I’m trying to follow his instructions to treat it as TMJ and hopefully will go away but people I know has TMJ before and none had these serious symptoms like I have now. But the main thing is that this is not recurrence of the tumor which is the most important thing for me.  Don’t think any doctor at this point would say yes to this being the issues from vaccine.

Bp15

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2022, 10:52:27 am »
Hi Michele,

Can you send me the link to the Covid Long Hauler and VX related Neuro issues?  I’ll join and read up on the posts.  Also, I’m definitely still not sure the TMJ diagnosis either but just trying to manage these issues daily… One thing i did notice yesterday, I took 225mg of Naproxen, and boomed, i was almost back to normal, but as the drug wore out, the symptoms are back.  I’m supposed to take it daily 2 times for 2 weeks but my stomach can’t tolerate this medicine, but I might take it with anti acid pills and see how long i can take with the stomach issue. 

The bottom line is, at least for me, something in there is inflamed….I think same reason why some with the vaccine related issue taking steroids and after 2 weeks it goes away…some nerve is inflamed…or something is inflamed.

Thanks.

mwatto

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2022, 07:13:01 pm »
Hi there sure: the one is Neuro V Long Haulers its a facebook group as is: Covid Vaccine Long Haul Autoimmune support.
I also joined the low dose Naltrexone support group on facebook. I feel a lot better this week btw.
Michele