Dawn, I'm fairly confident that they will be willing to do the Gamma Knife for you. What I'm less confident about is when they will do it. They may want to do it right away, but sometimes certain ones like to wait six months and have you do another MRI so they can establish a rate of growth. If it doesn't grow in six months, they may have less of an urgency to perform the GK. If you want it done, you may need to push for it.
So, in terms of work, it is a little premature for them to be concerned about having someone know the list of procedures for what you do. For me, my employer was going to send me paperwork requesting FMLA, and then at my consultation, I was told to wait another six months for another MRI before they would do anything. And my MRI is actually scheduled for seven months since my last one (which will be next month). And if there is not much growth of the AN, they will want me to wait another six months. I have told my neurosurgeon that I don't care if it is growing or not, I want it treated with GK, but he won't do it until he feels like the tumor is growing enough. And the only reason I share this with you is that it could be a while before you have anything done. And then again, he may do it right away, but I don't want you to get your hopes up in case he chooses to wait six more months.