Hello, fellow AZ AN'er here....I ended up going to California to House Ear Clinic, but I did consult with Barrow. The only reason why I didn't go with Barrow is because they wanted to go Translab on me where House wanted to go Middle Fossa. The chance to save my hearing was worth the travel (and I did save it, for the most part!) Barrow is world reknown for all things brain so they do have that going for them. I would have chosen them in a heartbeat if it were and apples vs apples thing. Just remember, whatever decision you do decide on, it will be the right one. This part of the process was the worst for me, in my opinion...trying to decide what to do! Take care and good luck!