Author Topic: My AN Story – Sydney to Stanford CK  (Read 15880 times)

Gtmochi

Re: My AN Story – Sydney to Stanford CK
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2019, 09:51:54 am »
It’s so lovely to hear things are stable for you, Stella!! Though the pressure is still there, that’s great news that your optic nerve is slightly better. It’s also terrific that your neurosurgeon says things look about the same as far as your AN. Good news all around!  I bet time and healthy living are huge in continuing to help, and also hope that things continue to improve and resolve.

Sending you positive vibes!

Jessica
Diagnosis 2/15/18, 2.5 cm right side AN, hearing 100%
CK at Stanford, 4/23-4/25/18, Dr. Chang and Dr. Hancock
6 month MRI: No change, central necrosis
1 year MRI: some shrinking and necrosis

ANSydney

« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2019, 04:28:05 pm »
Stella, good to hear that things are stable. I hope the increased intracranial pressure can be addressed. Has you neurosurgeon made any suggestion about what could be done to help?

notaclone13

« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2019, 09:30:19 pm »
Stella, thanks for posting your good news. We all share your relief in knowing things are stable. Every mri is preceded a period of by anxiety and worry. It is such a blessing to hear that the tumor remains the same or better yet is shrinking.

SP

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2019, 01:47:29 am »
Thanks for the positivity Jessica, ANSydney & notaclone13 !!!! yes definitely a relief :D

@ANSydney -- as always an excellent question; no i have not had suggestions from the medical establishment about reducing the increased CSF pressure -- so far i've reduced coffee, increased exercise and try to keep stress to a minimum.

Stella
2.9 cm Left-side AN (Aug 2018)
2.9 cm Left-side AN (Aug 2017)
3.2 cm Left-side AN (Aug 2015)
CK @ Stanford, August 17 - 19, 2015 (Drs. Chang & Soltys)

anything