Back in 2016 , I was diagnosed with a 14 mm AN. July of this year I had middle fossa surgery and the tumor was at 17 mm. I recently had a 3-month MRI to make sure I did not have a CSF leak. It was determined that there was no leak but the doctor was quite surprised that there was still a significant portion of the tumor remaining. His approximation a size is 11 by 5 mm. My husband is pretty sure the surgeons told him after surgery that they had removed most of the tumor. So did my tumor grow that much in three months? Or was that much tumor left behind to preserve my facial nerve? I'm not sure how I feel because I definitely preferred to save my facial nerve, but not looking forward to either having another surgery or radiation so soon after surgery. I have a follow-up MRI in April of next year, and at that time they'll be able to see how much the tumor has grown from my first base line image, but I'm thinking it's already too big and have some mixed feelings. I actually dont know how I should be feeling! What are your thoughts? Deciding whether or not to continue to watch and wait was a hard decision. It was an even harder decision to choose surgery over radiation. But now I feel like I'm back to where I started, minus the perfect hearing I lost. Which I was ok losing my hearing if I was losing a tumor!