I had a follow up MRI without contrast with no significant change in tumor size but the radiologist only read it with the two measurements (TRV x AP) 1.4 x .6 cm, which is up by 0.1 cm. I called the MRI Center requesting another report with the third measurement as well as called the Manager of the department this past week who asked the radiologist for add it.
In the meantime, my doctor's office cancelled my upcoming appointment due to no significant change and scheduled me for another MRI and visit in one year unless I wanted to pursue treatment. I thought it was odd that they would cancel my appointment without even seeing the CD. The radiologist add the third measurement to an addendum so they are now 1.4 x .6 x .5. My MRI from six months ago showed 1.4 x .5 x .4 so there is a slight 0.1 cm increase on two of the measurements.
I popped the CD into my computer and still couldn't figure where the AN was, let alone measure it as ANSydney had suggested. Then again, I couldn't see if with the previous MRI that included the GD contrast. I saw it during my doctor's visit when he displayed it on his monitor.
At this point, I am wondering if I should request the doctor see me anyway or to wait the year. Or should I seek out another opinion? My symptoms have not really progressed other than the fact that I cannot do certain kinds of yoga without setting off vertigo. I am content to continue on Watch & Wait but at the same time, I don't want to miss something that I should be doing.