Author Topic: rhinorrhea,without driping  (Read 2957 times)

milangimis

rhinorrhea,without driping
« on: May 12, 2015, 06:26:57 am »
hi,i have question for you all. i had Acoustic Neuroma surgery,and after rhinorrhea.tried with external drainage and lp shunt,fellout after six days. no rhinorrhea since,but from time to time,just a little clear liquid,comes from my nose,not enough for sample,and from time to time i have sensation of swalowing something,but i think it is mucus.have any of you had rhinorrhea without consistency in flow,because mine NS said that it must be present for rhinorrhea.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 12:31:14 pm by milangimis »

milangimis

Re: rhinorrhea,whitout driping
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 09:44:45 am »
nobody to answer me? its really starting to bug me alot :(

milangimis

Re: rhinorrhea,without driping
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 01:03:39 pm »

Funnydream

• Texas in my room crying. Guys can't cry. DARN IT.
Re: rhinorrhea,without driping
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 11:32:33 pm »
Had my spine tapped to drain fluid for days. Did not work. The way I understood things is there is clear fluid in my brain and spine. The fluid is held in a thin membrane. Like the one that holds a egg yoke together. Sometimes it heals shut. Sometimes it does not. Mine was a heavy drain and I had 2nd surgery to stop the flow. Took fat from my belly and stuffed it in my ear basically. It worked.

I was told small drainage would heal up after enough time. Mine was large. But that was MY DOCTOR telling ME.

Your case sounds different.

Wish you the best.

Age 42, AN left, 2.8cm
left hearing gone, balance getting better.
16 hour Surgery 9-27-10 CSF leak fix 10-4-10 3 hours
Miracle I feel my left face and tongue again.
If we evolved from monkeys into humans? When do we stop being human and become something else? What would that something else be?