Author Topic: Four Days Till Surgery  (Read 82157 times)

amylynn

Re: Four Days Till Surgery
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2006, 06:10:01 am »
You are in my prayers, babe!
amylynn 
3.0cm AN left
sx 10/26/06
House-Friedman/Hitselberger/translab
MO

LarryS

« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2006, 01:19:14 pm »
This is Linda in Texas. My husband, Larry, is scheduled for his surgery on November 6. Will be translab and they are going to stay away from the swallowing nerve. It is a large tumor and they are "going to cut the head and the tail off it". He has already had Gamma Knife which did not do anything positive for this tumor but make it sticky and possibly more difficult to remove. It is so good to get on here and read something positive from someone. The waiting is really getting to both of us.  Thank you all. It is just so good to hear something positive from someone who has been through this ordeal. Keep us updated. We need to hear from you.

eyeamneone

« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2006, 05:14:39 am »
hey bostonjake good luck with your surgery.  I was going to post something about pre-surgery and then found your's.  It sounded just like what I was going to post.  One week from right now I will be at the hospital getting ready for the surgery.  I am FREAKING out.  I never have anxiety about anything, but I have it now in a bad way.  Just like you I really don't have any symptoms.  The only ones are loss of taste in my mouth and very little numbness on the right side of my face.  The symptoms have actually gotten better since diagnosed.  What about this cathater (sp?) you speak of?  we have to get one?  Anyway, I have to get ready for work (probably my last day).  I'll talk to you guys later.