Author Topic: I'm Back!!!  (Read 12174 times)

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
Re: I'm Back!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2006, 04:41:19 pm »
Great News Patti,

I'll bet it feels great to have this behind you. I am so happy it all went so well. Looking forward to seeing you on the forum again.
Patti UT
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year

Obita

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2006, 05:51:55 pm »
PATTIBOBATTI:

Where are you????  You wrote to us two weeks ago saying you would be home soon. 

Did you stay there with Dr. McDreamy????

Anxiously awaiting an update,  Kathy
Kathy - Age 54
2.5 cm translab May '04
University of Minnesota - Minneapolis
Dr. Sam Levine - Dr. Stephen Haines

pattibobatti

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2006, 09:27:24 am »
HI Kathy,

Our computer has been broken and we just got it back.  How are you doing!  Hope things are good up there...Virginia really was beautiful, my brother is in his element with all the hunting and stuff.  I
am the type that has a problem killing anything!! Anyway, I wanted to be home after being gone a month. So now I get all the cleaning I want. 

I have missed you all.  Actually, I also wanted to see how I would do while not reallly checking in so much.  I wondered if the connection with you all made me somehow more different and less involved with a "normal' life that everyone else has.... I wanted to know if I would actually do better if I did'nt have a way to 'remind' me how different I am now. 

So much for that.  I really do know that talking things over and wanting to help others makes a person feel good.  I do realize that it is also important to get out there again and start living my life with more purpose and more FUN. What a journey this damn road has been. 

I probably won't spend as much time on the computer because I need more time to find out what's going on out there. 

OH, capt. Deb!!  Thanks for the pirate socks!!!!!!! Funny how a pair of socks can mean so much!!!

Pattibobatti
17 mm AN removed 1-16-06
  retrosigmoid
  paralysis, cornea transplant,avascular necrosis

'Are we having fun yet?'

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2006, 03:47:40 pm »
Socks? I don't know nuthin' about no socks--that's Mattis realm--I just send out the uniforms!

Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW