Thanks Skip. I do recall reading of your regret for not doing GK immediately, but can't remember the reason, I'm gonna review your prior posts.
I talked to my doc yesterday, he still thinks I should wait, but I'm having doubts about waiting too long. We spoke on the phone very briefly and I wasn't going to get into all my questions on the phone. i have an appointment to see him on 9/18. My husband sees him as well for hearing loss related to a car accident, so we scheduled both of us at the same time, hence the reason I have to wait so long. I'm okay with waiting another 3 weeks to talk to him, but unsure if I'm okay waiting another year for my next MRI. My biggest concern right now is that my tinnutus is getting worse, also I've been experiencing some pain in my cheek - not so much pain as pressure. This could also be explained by a blow to the face when I walked into the awning on our camper about the same time the pain started, but it's still something to consider. Of course, hearing had diminished greatly in the last year. We will talk hearing aids at this appointment as well.
Thanks for the update!