Author Topic: Jaw Pain  (Read 3138 times)

Gearbox123

Jaw Pain
« on: July 28, 2012, 07:59:41 pm »
Hi ,I am @ watch and wait, with  a 3mm  AN tumor and have  been having  a lot of pain in my lower jaw by my wisdom teeth both upper and lower mostly lower. I have been to the dentist a few times  with x-rays and did  have a root canal in that area few years ago, the x-rays  show no problems , my questions to everyone reading is has anyone out there had this type of pain in or around that location due to the AN tumor? Thank you, for your support.!

pjb

• Sad to say now a W & W
Re: Jaw Pain
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 03:40:41 pm »
Hi ,I am @ watch and wait, with  a 3mm  AN tumor and have  been having  a lot of pain in my lower jaw by my wisdom teeth both upper and lower mostly lower. I have been to the dentist a few times  with x-rays and did  have a root canal in that area few years ago, the x-rays  show no problems , my questions to everyone reading is has anyone out there had this type of pain in or around that location due to the AN tumor? Thank you, for your support.!

Hi, I am not sure mine is related but I had surgery and 3 mm was left behind but I experience a weird sharp pain on the same side as the AN it comes and goes during the course of the day but it happens everyday. The dentist said that he sees nothing there so I do not know what to think or do.

Best Wishes,
Diagnosed with a 1 cm. AN had Retrosigmoid
Approach surgery July of 2009, several problems after surgery.

Gearbox123

Re: Jaw Pain
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 03:49:29 pm »
 Hi thanks for your help.Yes, I think it's the tumor and it's spot and how it's pressing on the nerves, I have no other problems with my teeth , thanks and good luck to you,all the best!