I'd love it if you would put your history in your signature, to give us some perspective. Your surgery was three years ago? Your tumor was 1cm at the time? The residual hasn't grown in three years? (Yea!) What vitamins are you taking?
For a slightly different perspective, I was in W&W until recently. The first 6 months, my tumor shrank 1 mm, and I became complacent. The next 14, it grew aggressively, by over 50%, something I did not at all expect. I lost most of my hearing during that time and started to have facial symptoms. I'm not so sure I should have waited, as there may be some damage to my facial nerve, and maybe if I'd had middle fossa at House, I could have saved some of my hearing. Hopefully, the damage to my facial nerve is reversible.
Personally, I think the most important choice is treatment team. That said, I hope I don't end up with residual problems, now that I've made my decision to go to House for translab. There are drawbacks to every choice, surgery, radiation, and even W&W. None of us can predict the future.
Mei Mei, I am praying that things get much better for you and soon.