Author Topic: ANA NE Discussion Forum Brunch - April 22 2012 12noon Maxwells Worcester  (Read 27565 times)

LisaP

Hi

Thanks to all for another great luncheon and no problem being Jim's first mate and helping out.  Sorry we missed you at the luncheon phyll, bob, kahty and cindy.  Hope to see you all in the fall.  Rich the pictures are great. 

LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Great pics, Rich! Thanks for sharing and I'm sorry my big nose was not in the middle of it. :)

Apologies folks for not being able to attend. Sometimes life's challenges have been known to interrupt my life and I know you all understand, so thank you for thinking of me.

Yes, terrific news re: Dr. Barker and will have to obtain further info so we can pursue the push for Olympics Symposium 2015!  ;D

Will keep you al updated for next brunch date.  Suggestions?

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

MLB57

;D Hello brunchers!!

So sorry I missed this one, but now I do have good news to share:  04/25/2012 went into Boston and MGH and had my scan (previous one 2 years ago) then met with Dr Loeffler at his new digs in the Lundler building (4 stories below ground--any way I digress)..  He immediately said the scans look good--no change from last time and he'll see me in 3 years!!  I was relieved as for the last 3 months I have had a substantial increase in tinnitus but he said that will "wax and wane".. But it had been pretty quiet for some time before...

Anyway the bottom line is, so far, still so good!! 

Life is good!! ;)

Regards,

Mary (aka Grammy/Mary)
1 cm rt AN (retrosigmoid Jan 2001 UMASSMed Ctr/Worc, MA)
Residual left--continued growing--finished 30 FSR w/Dr Loeffler (Mass Gen/Boston MA) on Oct 22 2007... --April 2010--tumor shrank to 8mm and is a dark spot!!  Latest Update: April May 2017 scan shows no change!--Next MRI 2020!!  Life is good!!

krbonner

• www.facebook.com/krbonner, bunnums on Twitter
Great news, Mary! Hope to see you again soon!

Katie
diagnosed June 2005
2.3cmx1.6cmx1.4cm left AN
translab Sept 13, 2006; Drs. McKenna and Barker in MA (MEEI/MGH)

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Congratulations, Mary!  Splendid news!  See you sometime in October at the next ANA brunch.

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.