Author Topic: message from kathleen 7-23 update.  (Read 3071 times)

Raydean

message from kathleen 7-23 update.
« on: July 23, 2006, 04:27:32 pm »
I just talked to Kathleen alittle bit ago

"She says "she's trying to hang in there, Everybody cross your fingers that this (second drain) will work."

The calls are short.  I don't want to tire her out.  Today she sounded so much better then yesterday.
but you can hear in her voice that it's been a struggle.  But she's a fighter and wants to get home to Genny as soon as it is safe to do so.  She has to lay flat most of the time, which can't be fun.  Seattle is in the middle of a heat wave and it can't be any fun being in the hospital with 100 degree temps outside.  Her Mom brought in a fan so that'll also help.  Nausea is still a problem.  She thinks she'll be in the hospital till Wens or Thursday of this week.  Bless her Mom and friend.  I think they stay with her most if not all of the time.

I'm crossing fingers, toes, whatever, if that what it takes to get this best coast girl home.

Raydean
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Battyp

Re: message from kathleen 7-23 update.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 04:54:11 pm »
raydean thanks for the update...keeping kathleen in my thoughts and prayers. 

Raydean

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 05:13:46 pm »
I almost forgot.  For those that would like send to send Kathleen Studer a message go to
www.virginiamason.org  or www.vmmc.org   click on contact us then email a patient..
fill in the blanks and message   It's as easy as that.

Raydean
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 08:19:18 am »
Raydean.. thank you! I did the email to Kathleen yesterday, so she should receive in today's mail delivery to her room. I tried to call.. no answer.  Candles are lit, Beanie healing farts are a-blowing and I miss Kathleen...... we need her healthy!  If you all get anymore updates before me, please let us know.. if I hear anything sooner, you know I'm all over it to get you the updates.

xox
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

wind6

• Winch Wench ;)
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 12:04:49 pm »
Thanks again Raydean. You are a gem. I sent an e-mail today. Hopefully things are rapidly improving for Kathleen today.  Hugs all, Sherry
2.5cm x 3.1cm facial nerve neuroma
removed 8-2-2005(retrosigmoid)
St.Johns Hospital-Springfield,Illinois
Dr.Michael McIlhany and Dr.Carol Bauer
Wait n' watch mode for 8 years.
Gamma Knife at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Chicago,IL. Dr. James P. Chandler. July 10, 2013.

matti

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 12:28:54 pm »
Thank you for the update Raydean. I was going to call her today, but maybe I should hold off :-\     I will continue to send e-mails.

Hugs,
cheryl
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

nannettesea

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 01:09:24 pm »
Nan here.
Spoke with her last nite, couldn't wait any longer, she is a little better, kept food down yesterday--yea! but lying on her back all the time sucks.  Keeping her till Wed, will put in the plug and see if the leak is gone, and go from there.

hugs to all,
Nan
1.7cm x 1.4cm x .8cm, right ear
Trans-lab approach
Dr. Jay Rubinstein, U of WA
8/29/05