Author Topic: Possible AN  (Read 6958 times)

Suu

• Better out than in.
Re: Possible AN
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2011, 01:08:51 am »
G'day Sarah
If you want to get any anxiety out of your system then here is the best place to come IMO.
You're right about the 18th not being far way although sometimes, for some of us, it can be the longest wait of our lives.

Just know that you're cared about here and we're here for you and each other.

I hope the scan shows that there is nothing there though  :)

Warmes hugs,

Suu xxoo
4cm Left side AN Translab August 18th 2010
Facial nerve not working
Nerve conduction Jan '11 Repeated 23rd May '11
SSD left side
5 ops in 6 weeks to fix CSF leaks
Tarsorrhaphy 9 Mar '11 Extended 26 Aug '13
Sling Thur 16 June '11
12/7 nerve graft 9 Feb '12

sarah001

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2011, 05:24:53 pm »
 :) Thank you for the messages, only 9 days to wait now before the MRI not really looking forward to that as I am not keen on enclosed spaces and have not had one before, but it will be good to know what is if anything is wrong as my mind is working overtime thinking what it could be.                                                                                                     

Good luck oldstar hope you have good news with your results

Thanks again
Sarah

kmoltenbrey

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 10:14:56 pm »
Sarah,

Waiting for a diagnosis is very difficult to do.  We all know what the waiting is like, and it seems like the day will never come.  But you are almost there.  I hope the follow up to your ENT is scheduled soon after the MRI so that you can move on. 

If you need us, we are here...

My thoughts and prayers will be with you this week.  Try to find sometime to center yourself and find some peace. 

~Kathy

Diagnosed Spring 2011 with a Left ear AN
Functional hearing in left ear is gone, constant Tinnitus, change in sensation in mouth/taste, balance issues
Being treated at MEEI  Dr. McKenna

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Ghandi

sarah001

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2011, 02:54:53 am »
 :) Thank you so much Kathy for your kind message, only 5 days to go before the MRI, I will be glad when Saturday is over with, they said it can take up to 14 days to get the report back to the doctor after, but at least I will know finally, it is very hard waiting but I am trying to keep myself busy in the day, after school is not too bad as I have three children who are 11,10 and 7 that keep me busy.

Sarah